2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyHeroStory-0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Ok so my main question is we dont have to play as Midoriya do we? I like Hero Academia and many of the characters but I really dont like crybaby Deku. And you should be able to bang some of the girls that arent in the Main cast like for example Mt. Lady or Toga.

Reactions: Grelk
Nov 14, 2021
Dialogue is god awful. The poor grammar, the actual lack of dialogue and repetitive use of the same sentences (like "What happen ..."). Does an awful job with immersion.

Also the sex scenes are lackluster. You go from "..." to one animated sex animation to nothing/"what happen ...". Not a good enough payout. Plus mindcontrol only is really boring - why increase love to 100/100 but you still need to mindcontrol them to have sex? And again, no dialogue during the sex scenes or anything. Boring.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Dialogue is god awful. The poor grammar, the actual lack of dialogue and repetitive use of the same sentences (like "What happen ..."). Does an awful job with immersion.

Also the sex scenes are lackluster. You go from "..." to one animated sex animation to nothing/"what happen ...". Not a good enough payout. Plus mindcontrol only is really boring - why increase love to 100/100 but you still need to mindcontrol them to have sex? And again, no dialogue during the sex scenes or anything. Boring.
Since you said mind control does that mean you play as the villain?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
can i meet as mineru momo?

also would like to meet as grand torino all the girls :)

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
I like this merely for the fact that the author is like, doing progress, which already makes him above most of h games creators.

I feel the leveling up system is unbalanced tho

Reactions: Testerguy19
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes