VN Others Completed My Horny Ex-Classmate Trophy Wife's Sexual Reckoning [Final] [ANIMovie/Shiravune]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Aug 4, 2017
ANIM engine games getting finally translated I see. That's fantastic, there are few gems from this company that deserve to be available in english <HINT> Boku ni Dakare </HINT>

Zekimbitor

May 10, 2018
I get missing d3dx9_42.dll error when starting this game, any way to fix it?
1.Go on google and paste " d3dx9_42.dll";

2.on dll-files.com select your version and download the file (32 or 64bit);

• Open the zip-file you downloaded from DLL-files.com .
  • Extract the DLL-file to a location on your computer.
  • After extracting your zip-file, place the extracted DLL-file in the directory of the program that is requesting the file. Make sure to use a 32bit DLL-file for a 32bit program, and a 64bit DLL-file for a 64bit program. Failure to do so will likely result in a 0xc000007b error.
4. Done ;) enjoy!

p.s. almost every dll files missing errors can be solved like this for every program or game with no need to download any programs like auto installers and all that stuff

xumot

Jun 4, 2018
1.Go on google and paste " d3dx9_42.dll";

2.on dll-files.com select your version and download the file (32 or 64bit);

• Open the zip-file you downloaded from DLL-files.com .
  • Extract the DLL-file to a location on your computer.
  • After extracting your zip-file, place the extracted DLL-file in the directory of the program that is requesting the file. Make sure to use a 32bit DLL-file for a 32bit program, and a 64bit DLL-file for a 64bit program. Failure to do so will likely result in a 0xc000007b error.
4. Done ;) enjoy!

p.s. almost every dll files missing errors can be solved like this for every program or game with no need to download any programs like auto installers and all that stuff
Or you can just download whole DirectX pack.

Reactions: Zekimbitor

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
A non MTL NTRish release! The gods are listning!
Thanks for the share!

microemacs

Oct 3, 2021
Any idea on how to get the fonts to work on Linux with Wine? Every text looks like this sadly. Maybe someone has already experience this at some point?
View attachment 1498036

Edit: After scrolling for a minute in the font section in the config menu I found one working font. Not the best looking, but better than nothing at all!
Have you tried installing cjkfonts using winetricks?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes