VN Others Completed My Horny Housewife Friend's Sexual Awakening [Final] [ANIMovie/Shiravune]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
The story of a hot, horny housewife who's tempted to step out on her deadbeat husband upon att...png

Overview:
Freelance writer Kazuma meets Misaki for the first time in ten years at a high school reunion. After hearing about her dead bedroom situation, he jumps on the chance to bed her under the guise of a "concerned friend." They start out at a love hotel but things quickly progress to secret dates and rendezvous, even creeping into Misaki's own home. What's more, the longer their passion continues, the more Misaki remembers the pleasures of being a woman, until...​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-20
Release Date: 2021-07-09
Developer: ANIMovie
Publisher: Shiravune
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

e141e16866d83469c00dce7dda16605b.gif efea0d32a971bb65ebab66868e556fc5.gif 5626a01ab8d167ca64e84fb01a4026b4.gif The story of a hot, horny housewife who's tempted to step out on her deadbeat husband upon att...png The story of a hot, horny housewife who's tempted to step out on her deadbeat husband upon att...png The story of a hot, horny housewife who's tempted to step out on her deadbeat husband upon att...png The story of a hot, horny housewife who's tempted to step out on her deadbeat husband upon att...png The story of a hot, horny housewife who's tempted to step out on her deadbeat husband upon att...png The story of a hot, horny housewife who's tempted to step out on her deadbeat husband upon att...png

Last edited by a moderator:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
This is a Netorase game, There can only be 3 choice :
  1. The wife fall in love with the MC and breakup with husband
  2. Wife pregnant and still continue to cheat
  3. Husband found out
I was only joking :ROFLMAO:, I immediately downloaded the game.
I haven't play it though, but wait? wouldn't it be netori since we are playing as MC doing the stealing and the husband doesn't know about it?
I guess it can count as netorase for number 3 if then the husband giving his consent after finding out.

EDIT: Oh and please don't actually spoil the story if you are replying to this ;)

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I was only joking :ROFLMAO:, I immediately downloaded the game.
I haven't play it though, but wait? wouldn't it be netori since we are playing as MC doing the stealing and the husband doesn't know about it?
I guess it can count as netorase for number 3 if then the husband giving his consent after finding out.
On VNDB it is listed as Netori, single ending, and the husband is listed as the subject of Netori (their significant other is stolen).

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
  3. Husband found out
From what i see there nothing netorase about it if it actually Netorase the husband need to be the one encourage the wife to do the deed with mc since this is male mc and he the one doing the ntr which is Netori

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
  3. Husband found out
more like netori since the mc engage in cucking the heroine from someone.

its netorarese if mc is the one allowing other to fuck his wife/gf.

saw it on vndb and was looking forward to see it appear here. there's also stepfather/daughter one but i guess that won't show up since it involves loli.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes