VN Others Completed My Horny Housewife Friend's Sexual Awakening [Final] [ANIMovie/Shiravune]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Looks solid, thanks for sharing :)
Well, and nice to play Netori from time to time. Time for a sexual workout!

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
A lot better than most Japanese Games. It's not a slideshow.
However, I don't know if I'm missing something, but apparently there is not a replay option.

Really short and for those wondering:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: vegitap8

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
To be true it a reverse ntr :the mc was ntr and year later the girls is unhappy and now he take back his high school lovecrush.

SJack

Nov 2, 2017
dam this is quality netori and its not vanilla which is good just wish it was longer or had more women

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
So this is netori not netorare then. Its hard to find one. Even if i found netori its just a garbage game. One of a good netori game ive played is "my boss wife is my ex" aside from that most of them i dont like. This better be good.

slimypettanko

Modder
Oct 28, 2021
It would seem part 2 of this nukige came out:

I'm willing to make a crack for it if someone provides an upload of this game (or at least exe and dlls) and a serial or activation (I will return the activation back once it's done, it most likely won't take longer than a day, likely much sooner, I've automated some of the process already). If there's any interest, either send me a PM here or send me a mail ( slimypettanko at protonmail d o t com).

Edit: But if it's kirikiri, maybe there's no point in cracking it, even if it should be easy.

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
It would seem part 2 of this nukige came out:

I'm willing to make a crack for it if someone provides an upload of this game (or at least exe and dlls) and a serial or activation (I will return the activation back once it's done, it most likely won't take longer than a day, likely much sooner, I've automated some of the process already). If there's any interest, either send me a PM here or send me a mail ( slimypettanko at protonmail d o t com).

Edit: But if it's kirikiri, maybe there's no point in cracking it, even if it should be easy.
It from ANIM so it not use kirikiri engine for sure.

slimypettanko

Modder
Oct 28, 2021
It from ANIM so it not use kirikiri engine for sure.
Okay, in that case, my offer stands, whenever someone uploads the game and shares a serial or activation with me, I should be able to make a crack no matter the engine, offer actually applies to any Shiravune game: they all use the same protection, and I wrote tools to deal with it last week for Dohna Dohna. There's basically two ways of cracking these, either get the values provided in the license in one of a few possible ways: these are missing "parts"(offsets) from the game, or you guess them using some reference executable (like jp exe, even if this isn't proper), but as this is just a nukige that I have little interest in playing it myself, I won't try guessing them, but I will crack it if provided an activation (and the game exe and dlls, or full files), that said it's entirely possible that the jp exe or crack (which was DMM's DRM) would work on this too.

Edit:
The sequel turned out to be DRM-free.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Tgsaudoiz

ShadedRain

Nov 1, 2018
I love the thread here than comment sections in facebook and youtube, more people here that understands the genre of NTRs have different varieties

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes