VN Others Completed My Horny Housewife Friend's Sexual Awakening [Final] [ANIMovie/Shiravune]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, this was a rather short kinetic novel... There is only one choice in the whole thing, and all it does is change the nature of a sex scene without any impact on the rest of the story. Not that there's much of a story... If you've read the overview, you already know pretty much everything there is to know about this thing.

All in all, not that much content, and the main thing that's impressive here is the fact that it's all animated and I guess voiced, but I don't particularly care about that one. The animations are not bad, but they're not impressive either.

The main annoying thing about this work is that there's no gallery, so you can't freely select which H-scene you want to look at from the ones available, can't choose to loop select animations, nothing. On the other hand, it's so short that it doesn't matter as much as it could have either...

Beyond that, the translation is awkward at times and even has some spelling mistakes in some places... which is fairly typical for Shiravune.

All in all, not a very impressive kinetic novel as far as I'm concerned, still, not the worst way to waste some time with... but probably not something I'd consider revisiting after seeing it once.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes