VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Hot Legacy [v0.2.1] [Day Walker]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry but someone needs to tell the dev to get a better translator for the one he is using really sucks to the point the story is a piece of shit.

@Ruug

Day Walker

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2017
Thank you for your feedback.
It was my mistake that i didn't check the translation.
I'll release fix as soon as possible.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
"We usually cook a housekeeper" Lets not mess with the girls in herex'D Next time i ask whats cookin' it might be my liver they stole at night :D
LMFAO

Looking at the screens it looks like a "No White Chicks" game.
My god, I hate using that word.

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
this game creeps me out, maybe it's the dead eyes of the characters or the dialog or the nick of the one of the sisters.
hopefully all fixable. and a little break from the super model strike a pose would be welcome :) poses should enhance/complement the dialog and vice versa, just a thought.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
"We usually cook a housekeeper" Lets not mess with the girls in herex'D Next time i ask whats cookin' it might be my liver they stole at night :D
haha i loved that line, sure it's bad english but it was awesomeness on its own..

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
One of the first things I did was remove one line and replace it with config.rollback_enabled = True

Game needs a lot of proof reading for the English translation there are some what the fuck areas where you are just sitting there scratching your head trying to figure out what the hell is suppose to be going on.

MC sounded like a asshole and loser so I changed his name to loser MC is another boring horse dick loser.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Better get used to it, if Russia ever conquers the US of A, it'll be Rusmerican we must speak.

kupic

May 5, 2017
360 Total Security say myhotlegacy.exe Win32/Trojan.be3.

No idea if it's true, is only the first time I got a warning for a game from here.

kupic

May 5, 2017
@ myuhinny

realy? x'D

hmmm....i bet this was my first renpy game i got from here in the past 12 month.... wait.. no..it was my first renpy game with a virus alert.

whatever, tyvm for this important imformation and have a nice day. :cool:

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Plot description sound like written by super young kid or girl, yet we are an adult man in this game and not a kid. I would like to clarify it so it sounds better.

How it was written:
Your beloved daddy, whom you have never seen in your life, two months ago gave soul to God. However, on his deathbed, he remembered the sins of his youth and told his new family to find you and take you to their house. And not only that Daddy was rich, so also his family is wonderful! Two sisters and their mommy are now at your disposal. At least should be at your disposal. Will you become the new head of the family or be disgraced? Depends only on you.

How I tried to make it better description:

Your father, whom you have never seen in your life, two months ago met the end of his journey. However, on his deathbed. He remembered the sins of his youth and told his new family to find you and accept you into their home. Not only that, but your Dad was filthy rich. On top of it all, his family is simply wonderful! Two goergous sisters and their Mom are now at your arms reach, for you to decide their fate. Will it be so easy though? Will you become the new head of the family or be disgraced? Depends only on your choices, so make them wisely.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes