VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Hot Legacy [v0.2.1] [Day Walker]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
And what is the difference?
When you don't care how it sounds or reads then you won't see the difference.
First and foremost, how can one love somebody even though he had not seen him once in his life?
Second, "daddy".. what is he, gay? You call your dad a daddy only when you are a girl, a kid or gay to his bf. I just made some corrections to make it more lifelike and belivable. If you are searching for new description, then make one.

Ruug

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Here "beloved daddy" bears an ironic meaning. It's strange, even no gay associations came to mind. Perhaps because I'm Russian, I think it's because of the difference in cultures. No, gays do not exist in our game.

Reactions: mario1994

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
If it was written in "" then it could mean irony of what is being said. I myself am not an english speaker and just read and write in english, mostly read. Sorry, dev. I did not mean any offence, couse I did not see you are one. I assumed you were just a member of this site like me. Then again it sounds to me that our Mc is feminine. I did not yet played your game, but I am planning to see what did you cook Us up.

Ruug

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Currently, a larger second part is being prepared. There will be more content. Plus we take into account the issue of translation, to which many complained.
I'm not the one doing the translation, but another person. So I'm sorry, I'm writing as I can.

Reactions: mario1994

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Currently, a larger second part is being prepared. There will be more content. Plus we take into account the issue of translation, to which many complained.
I'm not the one doing the translation, but another person. So I'm sorry, I'm writing as I can.
I'm not the best english speaker out there, but if you need second opinion on translation I would be glad to help and proofread your or your college's work. All hands on deck when there is a game being made. I still cannot code in renp'y, thats why help with translation is the most I can do at the moment. Best regards and even better game!

Reactions: Day Walker

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
The MC's english really need work...I ended up just clicking through it without reading cause it was horrible.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
For now, the story is not good enough to read, you didn't miss anything.
MC is controlled by his lower half. No clever conversation. The women are seen as sex objects only. Sorry, but thats to much, don't like it.

The models are nice, but that's all.

holyblood

Jun 19, 2018
I like the initial plot of the game, but personally I would redo not only the dialogues but also the dynamics, but these are my personal taste preferences, and if I can add a little reduce the measures B :::::: D and I would improve the 'appearance of the younger sister and I would avoid having sex immediately with the friend of the older sister and I stop here. In the sum of beautiful graphics continues like this.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I like Rhonda's new face. That particular expression has some edge to it, which is attractive.

I did like her old breasts though. I'm sad to see so many of the areolae get smaller.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
No update?
It's been 5 months since the last update. This game is now tagged as Abandoned. His Patreon page shows that he is down to one Patron, for a grand total of $1/month, and he hasn't posted there since June 1.

I think we can stick a fork in this one. It might have been a good game, but there were too many problems with the translation and the gui.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes