VN Ren'Py My Hotwife [v1.5] [My Hotwife]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
If wifey is an old lady, then bring 'em on!!!! Wifey is hot and I'd do her in a heartbeat. She is so down to reality as the other guy said, she is a breath of fresh air. She could be the MILF next door and not some bimbo, super big honkers, Hollywood plastic wife that you want to see. The dev can make his women the way he wants to make them and if you and the other guys don't like it then just go find your bimbos elsewhere. Don't let the door hit you on your way out. Too-da-loooooo.
I agree with you but she look very young to me... her freckles on her cheekbones and her small and perfect tits make her look like a teenager. max 25 years old
and to think of her little head swallowing a BBC or her petite body being fucked by two big cocks is absolutely arousing

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Let me start by saying wife is absolutely gorgeous and I hope there is never any forced transformation either by hair color or other body modifications because that would be heresy in my eyes! :D I was very skeptical initially because I was afraid this would be one of those games that feel like they are made by someone who makes fun of people who enjoy these kinks. But the perspective this game offers ir really incredible and makes it feel genuine so I am looking forward to exploring and immersing myself within this game further. Sure it is far from perfect as story doesn't feel that realistic and there are some cliche things in the game which to be fair I imagine a lot of people enjoy and perhaps even seek from a game like this, but overall this could be a great game to enjoy for the scenes alone if not as a whole. Keep up the development!

P.S. I would like to know how big is the impact of the choices, cause it seems like a kinetic novel with perhaps slightly altered flavor text? Maybe somewhere down the line choices will matter more? Maybe they already do with some hidden stats?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I agree with you but she look very young to me... her freckles on her cheekbones and her small and perfect tits make her look like a teenager. max 25 years old
and to think of her little head swallowing a BBC or her petite body being fucked by two big cocks is absolutely arousing
You are 100% correct, my friend. Petite lady with small boobs, pixie face with freckles rock hard nipples, and cuteness that just melts your heart. If only she was a redhead, lol, can't have everything. She does look young, you are right about that. A little firecracker, is what she is.

• Love
Reactions: 88stanford88

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Let me start by saying wife is absolutely gorgeous and I hope there is never any forced transformation either by hair color or other body modifications because that would be heresy in my eyes! :D I was very skeptical initially because I was afraid this would be one of those games that feel like they are made by someone who makes fun of people who enjoy these kinks. But the perspective this game offers ir really incredible and makes it feel genuine so I am looking forward to exploring and immersing myself within this game further. Sure it is far from perfect as story doesn't feel that realistic and there are some cliche things in the game which to be fair I imagine a lot of people enjoy and perhaps even seek from a game like this, but overall this could be a great game to enjoy for the scenes alone if not as a whole. Keep up the development!

P.S. I would like to know how big is the impact of the choices, cause it seems like a kinetic novel with perhaps slightly altered flavor text? Maybe somewhere down the line choices will matter more? Maybe they already do with some hidden stats?
An excellent point, well spoken.

Reactions: Lord Bradley

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
My 2 cents.
I like (...love...) ntr games, but I think that there must be a path to betrayal and sharing (of pussy).
If I already know from the title that we will get there, the pleasure goes away.
As mentioned, my 2 cents.

Reactions: Big Rooster

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yes opinions are always welcome when presented in a civil maner. Dev can use construtive criticism to heart and maybe incorporate that into future release plots. However ,,, Whiney, Loud , Combative , Self centered criticisms are treated with contempt in these forums. We all have certain fetishes that we like and don't like. REspect that. If there is a tag for certain sex you do not like... do not play. But do not blast the Dev and or players who do like the game... We will do the same. I try to... Just my 2 cents...

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
no it doesn't but people are allowed to give their opinion if you or any one else doesn't like that I would suggest you leave the internet.
Feedback is welcome even if negative. I can't talk for this dev but I imagine he and I would agree that you are allowed to share your opinions about the game. But that's not what im responding to....

I'm responding to people who come and complain about the TAG. The GENRE of the game. If you go to a NTR game and say you hate NTR, that is less than worthless feedback. It is pointless and a waste of your own time. Hope that clears up my actual point that you may have misunderstood.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
"Hotwife" is not a word. It's "hot wife."
It falls under dramatic license. It's a word if enough of us accept it's intended use.
I'm one human who accepts it's intended use. :sneaky:

Dramatic license refers to the freedom that playwrights, filmmakers, and other creators have to alter or embellish certain aspects of a story for dramatic effect. It allows them to take creative liberties with historical events, characters, or situations in order to make the story more engaging or impactful.

If you go to a NTR game and say you hate NTR, that is less than worthless feedback. It is pointless and a waste of your own time.
There seems to be a virus spreading through the members, where they feel the need to tell us what they think, even if it only makes sense to them. I call it entitlement syndrome. Entitled people feel an unrelenting need to be heard. Their entitlement expects other people to be more interested in them and what’s on their agenda. They see their own interests as more interesting than those of other people.

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2021
It falls under dramatic license. It's a word if enough of us accept it's intended use.
I'm one human who accepts it's intended use. :sneaky:
/Pedantic Mode ON
Actually:
for those who don't wanna click:

What does hotwife mean?
A hotwife is a married woman who has sexual relationships outside of her marriage, with the full knowledge and consent of her husband, who himself doesn’t have affairs.
Hotwifing is the wife-sharing arrangement or act of carrying out such affairs.

(and Yes, one can call that "Hot")

/Pedantic Mode OFF

And in such a relationship, the husband is not a cuck, but more of a blasé gentleman who enjoys watching.
It also means that the wife will NOT have affairs without the consent of her husband.

(some people call that "alpha cuck" but I'll let you free to decide about it)

In fact, since the point of the affair is to make money, one could say that in fact the husband is pimping out his wife.

Let's just hope that the Dev will keep his inner fire intact and that his project will flourish along the way.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes