VN Ren'Py My Hotwife [v1.5] [My Hotwife]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
For example, player has the choice of kissing his wife after sex with another man, or not kissing. Depending on the decision, player sees the scene or does not see it.
That's just contained in that scene though, not really selling the idea that the choices are necessary or give a different playthrough experience.
Elsewhere, different dialogue is shown depending on the player's choices. Why should I change anything?
Any examples? I didn't see any different dialogue because of a choice made earlier than in that specific scene.

Isn't the kinetic novel tag required if the choices don't change anything, so people can't just avoid tagging it with it by adding fake choices (which yours do fall under)?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Release 1.2 was released to Pateron on 12 /22 . I knowwe are in a pirate site....We need someone to release it here Most games are leaked around 7 to 10 days.. It took almost a month for 1.1 to get out. Hope someone helps us out.... Thanks.

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
My Hotwife

Sorry just had to. :ROFLMAO:
It's not that she's "older" looking tbh, in fact she doesn't really look old in most images..it's just..there's something unsettling about her face. Is it just me or? :LOL:
Probably just me, carry on.

Ben Lucky

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2023
That's just contained in that scene though, not really selling the idea that the choices are necessary or give a different playthrough experience.

Any examples? I didn't see any different dialogue because of a choice made earlier than in that specific scene.
3.png
2.png

Isn't the kinetic novel tag required if the choices don't change anything, so people can't just avoid tagging it with it by adding fake choices (which yours do fall under)?
The game is in early development. Various quests will be added to the game that can be completed or skipped. There will be an income system for the character. There will be an opportunity to visit different locations. The ability to participate in gangnang or not to participate etc. Variables will be added gradually

92cbf4dd

Jun 8, 2021
My Hotwife

Sorry just had to. :ROFLMAO:
It's not that she's "older" looking tbh, in fact she doesn't really look old in most images..it's just..there's something unsettling about her face. Is it just me or? :LOL:
Probably just me, carry on.
The Uncanny Granny

Ben Lucky

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2023
Release 1.2 was released to Pateron on 12 /22 . I knowwe are in a pirate site....We need someone to release it here Most games are leaked around 7 to 10 days.. It took almost a month for 1.1 to get out. Hope someone helps us out.... Thanks.
This is not cool pal
If someone post my game too early, I won’t be able to earn anything and will simply stop developing the project.

By calling to be made public lasted ver, you are shooting yourself in the foot. I understand that this is a pirate site and sooner or later the game ends up in the public, but if you don’t give the developer the opportunity to earn money, then why continue to develop it at all? If you like the game - be a man, start supporting me and don’t call to destroy the project

Reactions: King22422

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
This is not cool pal
If someone post my game too early, I won’t be able to earn anything and will simply stop developing the project.

By calling to be made public lasted ver, you are shooting yourself in the foot. I understand that this is a pirate site and sooner or later the game ends up in the public, but if you don’t give the developer the opportunity to earn money, then why continue to develop it at all? If you like the game - be a man, start supporting me and don’t call to destroy the project
You are right.....I understand this is how you get monies.... I do not want you to " not " make money... I hope you get lots of supporters. I know you understand that the more your game is " VISABLE " is also how people will support you. Not just because they can't see a "small" release. You have the makings of a good game. I hope you do continue and we will all spread the word through other games that this is one to see. I am sorry if my request offended you. I know it is hard to get a game off the ground. You are well on your way.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The game is in early development. Various quests will be added to the game that can be completed or skipped. There will be an income system for the character. There will be an opportunity to visit different locations. The ability to participate in gangnang or not to participate etc. Variables will be added gradually
So it will get a sandbox eventually? Didn't expect that.

talt3

Feb 9, 2022
Is there any bi-content? like cleaning up the wife creampie or black guy's cock after they fuck in the Cuckold path? Or the wife asking the player to be involved while they fuck, but in a submissive way from the player's perspective?

If not, would absolutely love some optional bi-content for the cuckold path :love:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Sometimes reading comments like this and want to block f95 once and for all and never make distributions here again
Unfortunately there's no :hug: emoji, so consider this one. :)
Don't let the toxic nay-sayers, REEEviewers, and entitled man-children get under your skin.
I know, it's easier said than done, but you do you. It really doesn't matter if you get 15 or 45 renders done in two weeks. They get the content for free and some forget that a dev has a life too, and doesn't owe them anything. Whether you do this as a hobby or full-time, you work in your own time and in a way that you will like the result. People who like it will play the game and some will support you. In time more will support you, and the haters will get fewer. Unfortunately there will always be some new entitled people around, but they too will pass.
Too many devs have been driven away from this site by the toxic minority. I hope you can focus on the fans and the constructive/positive feedback. Good luck! :)(y)

Please remove the choices, unless someone can verify if the choices add flags or change a variable, the choices don't seem to do anything except change a single line of dialogue right after the choice.
Not every choice has to have a result in the code. They're called flavor choices, and I like them.

• Love
Reactions: Ben Lucky

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
This is turning into one of my most favorite HotWife games. She is such a cutie and her smile is disarming and has an innocence to it. You just want to love her. She is having a good time and feels very little guilt. Here's hoping that the cheating begins just not too soon. Let's let her develop in the hotwifeing part of it. Since they need money then I would suggest that the wife take a job as a barmaid and start serving drunk and very handsy customers in the bar and the restroom at the Gloryhole. This is part of her initiation into cheating and deception. Or hubby can be aware of everything she does and is jiggy with it. Even to the point that he is more than happy to clean her out (all her holes) when she gets home. Hubby can visit her at the bar and eyewitness his wife "hard" at work. She is always passing by him to give him wet kisses with extra flavor and he loves it.

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
Hey Ben Lucky. Awesome game, good luck with it. I have a question: I can join the “caring husband” level on your Patreon homepage. What is the content, nothing is specified, no access to new updates, no support... nothing. What are you paying for?

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes