VN Ren'Py My Hotwife [v1.5] [My Hotwife]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

pietervf

Apr 29, 2018
i actually really like the look of the girl. Thanks for your hard work! Cant wait to see what the future holds for this game! i for one am verry excited!:) Good Luck!

Reactions: Will619

crowellll

Jul 30, 2023
Hi guys. I am the author of My Hotwife. Thanks for your interest in my game. A few minutes ago I released version 1.2
Please support me on , i work hard for you and i think 10 bucks is not lot of money

View attachment 3196549

Public version will be after 1 month after release. I have a lot of cool ideas and I plan to make the best game in the cuckold genre

Have i nice play!
V1.1 PLEASE!!!

Reactions: Swooosh

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
THis game will die because there is no interest in it anymore. there is no chatter on this forum because we can not play it and generate talk and join his group making him increase his Patron base,
what should people wrote here.I think the most are waiting for the new release here but the dev wrote 1 month after the release.That means the version 1.1 should be here post around the 7th january

Reactions: Z3lda1980

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Got it thanks..... seems excessive..... most are one to two weeks. But, his rules... Must be a loyal fan base not to leak it.

Ben Lucky

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2023
THis game will die because there is no interest in it anymore. there is no chatter on this forum because we can not play it and generate talk and join his group making him increase his Patron base,
No it won't die. There is not only f95 players. But I hope the community can help me. I'm indy developer, I don't have a team or funding. I am a programmer and an artist, a screenwriter and a translator. I think i'm not bad in development but I understand that the game needs promotion

If someone want the game to develop faster, you can help me by uploading a to various sites like "newgrownds" etc, or posting pics from the game on popular reddit topics (with credits to my Patreon), it will help me get more followers and, as a result more income.

If anyone does this, please send me the links in DM and you will get the latest version of the game for free

If you are willing to help distribute the game on an ongoing basis, we can discuss payment, but at the moment I am looking for volunteers, because the income from the game is still too small

Last edited:

crowellll

Jul 30, 2023
No it won't die. There is not only f95 players. But I hope the community can help me. I'm indy developer, I don't have a team or funding. I am a programmer and an artist, a screenwriter and a translator. I think i'm not bad in development but I understand that the game needs promotion

If someone want the game to develop faster, you can help me by uploading a web demo version to various sites like "newgrownds" etc, or posting pics from the game on popular reddit topics (with credits to my Patreon), it will help me get more followers and, as a result more income.

If anyone does this, please send me the links in DM and you will get the latest version of the game for free

If you are willing to help distribute the game on an ongoing basis, we can discuss payment, but at the moment I am looking for volunteers, because the income from the game is still too small
MAN YOU'RE the best!! don't stop doing what're you doin kkk

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Anna Pink

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
I like cuckolding, I wish you all the best, but I can't get over this, how is 45 renders an update? That's ridiculous.

Ben Lucky

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2023
I like cuckolding, I wish you all the best, but I can't get over this, how is 45 renders an update? That's ridiculous.
45 renders and 4 animations for 2 week of works - ridiculous? How long does it take you to render one image?

Sometimes reading comments like this and want to block f95 once and for all and never make distributions here again

You screw like hell for two weeks for $200 and someone write to you - this is ridiculous! Fuck man this is not cool.

Ok, if you want, next update on f95 will be after 3 month, when there will be enough content to not call it ridiculous

Last edited:

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
45 renders and 4 animations for 2 week of works - ridiculous? How long does it take you to render one image?

Sometimes reading comments like this and want to block f95 once and for all and never make distributions here again
Nobody forces you to release every two weeks. I'm sorry, but games who constantly shit out tiny updates annoy me, I keep ignoring their updates because they're not worthwhile to play and make a mental note to check back in later and with most games I either just forget about them or just drop them because it's too annoying. And yes, some people manage to produce 300 renders in a month, now, maybe they are more skilled than you or have way better hardware, but again, nobody is forcing you to release 45 render updates. Just take more time and put out something that is worth downloading.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes