VN Ren'Py My Hotwife [v1.5] [My Hotwife]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
First Let me thank you all for sharing, The reason I asked is because I am writing a paper on different sexual preference's, if you do not want your username or statement used in my paper plz just pm me and I will omit your section.:giggle:

I don't lose anything. It's just a game, same with doujins. Sometimes it's just fun to see a women be a slut.
I understand that perspective, I myself enjoy seeing an ahegao face :sneaky:

I'll answer that by turning it around on you. Why do you like the fetishes you like? My guess is, your answer would be something like, "They're hot." Well that's what fetishes are, they either get your motor running hot or leave you cold, and there's no explaining either one. Furthermore, nobody should have to defend their fetishes -- I mean, I find furry stuff baffling and off-putting, but I don't barge into threads for furry games and demand an explanation, just like I don't demand that they stop making furry games because I don't like them. It's enough to know three things: some people like these fetishes, some games are made to cater to them, and not every game has to be made to suit any one person's idea of erotic. Let a thousand flowers bloom, my dude.
I feel that and I am sorry if I offended. To answer your question about my fetishes I enjoy: Big Asses, Ahegao, Mind break, Monstergirl, and Stockings/Fishnets.

I got one word for that. It starts with a C and ends with an S. Best explanation I can think of. But it's funny to read how you shouldn't kinkshame and just move on if you see something you don't like, bcz it's always a certain group of fans who kinkshame the most, especially another certain group of fans.:ROFLMAO::KEK:
I understand both perspectives (I think). I personally don't enjoy NTR (Netorare) but I enjoy the games where I am taking the woman from an undeserving man, yet I don't like taking from a dude that is a good boyfriend/husband. I guess I kinda like the games where your are the white knight that saves her from her situation... by cucking a dirtbag. :ROFLMAO:

I'll preface this by saying that there are many different types of games out there for people with different preferences to enjoy. I think when it comes to cuck/NTR, many us of see/play the game from the 3rd party perspective and aren't personally offended when we are cucked or cheated on..as it is a game. Every now and then, a game comes along where I am more personally connected (good writing/meaningful story) and I suppsoe wouldn't want my character cucked.
The thing is, if you've been around a while (I'm relatively new), you just KNOW by a game name, stated genres, commentary and photos that it is not a DEEP game and just there for some fun - admittedly sometimes peverted. The other thing to remember is that sometimes (most times) people play these games as fantasies...things they wouldn't actually do in their real lives. Hope that makes some sense.
Thank you for your response. I think I get where you are coming from, it's like being an outsider looking in type thing. :unsure:

Once again, thank you for your responses. I hope you all enjoy yourselves.;)

Last edited:

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
this is sharing not ntr, husband is not jealous, I hope she will have more sex with different guys for these movies than just on the couch with this black guy

very nice renders!

Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
she is a tiny and puny girl, look at her little arms... if you pull them too hard they might come off her body...
ohhh nooo please don't break this baby stunning girl...
it will be really interesting to see her impaled by Henry's bbc...a very interesting scene

Reactions: Wobbly1980

Ben Lucky

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2023
Hi guys. I am the author of My Hotwife. Thanks for your interest in my game. A few minutes ago I released version 1.2
Please support me on , i work hard for you and i think 10 bucks is not lot of money

d7_24.jpg

Public version will be after 1 month after release. I have a lot of cool ideas and I plan to make the best game in the cuckold genre

Have i nice play!

Ben Lucky

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2023
Ask your questions here or on , I will try to answer everything

- There are many other characters planned in the game for your wife It will be both white and black guys.
- Over time, the game will have the opportunity to have a gangbang parties
- A monetary system will be introduced so that you can buy various things for your wife
- It is planned to allow the MC to lock his penis in a cage

And yeah, English is not my first language, if someone want to proofreading the game - anytime!

Last edited:

jakeySun

Dec 29, 2023
You used the same render over and over. The dialogues are very sloppy. The main character looks both old and young at the same time :D. wow bro. And finally, please don't make them laugh unnecessarily. hahahahahahah

• Angry
Reactions: pietervf
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes