VN Ren'Py My Hotwife [v2.0] [My Hotwife]

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everyone !

How do we trigger the new 3 gym scenes ? Everytime i click on it she say "i'm so tired, i don't want to go to the gym right now"

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I did like the creampie eating though. That and the scene with wifey and that other hot chick who's name I have forgotten.
not a fan, but Ill tolerate it as a choice.

That scene with the other girl made me laugh in my chair though, when if you dont kiss her she's like "woW you WonT kiss me, yOu are a reAL CuCKoLD!!"

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
not a fan, but Ill tolerate it as a choice.

That scene with the other girl made me laugh in my chair though, when if you dont kiss her she's like "woW you WonT kiss me, yOu are a reAL CuCKoLD!!"
Honestly Johnny I don't think I'll play the game when the chastity stuff starts because I'm pretty sure the dev said its going to be forced.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Hey Dev! don't listen to the haters. Your game might not be top notch but I think your FMC is soooooo sexy and beautiful and there isn't anything sexier than a woman getting horny over a big thick dick making her taking the lead and own initiatives. If there is something going on behind the husbands back , well that makes it even more spicy LOL. That said let FMC roam around without telling MC but let MC have his fun without her knowing it.

Reactions: 88stanford88
3.70 star(s) 23 Votes