VN Ren'Py My Hotwife [v2.3] [My Hotwife]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I reported it explaining why it should have the kinetic tag, but it was rejected, even though all the choices (including humiliation on or off) only result in flavor text and a few renders to skip, as the games assumes you kiss her and clean her up anyways, according to later dialogue.

None of the choices matter and all the events are in a predetermined order, how is that not the definition of a kinetic novel?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Short, but wonderful. Now that they are at the level where hubby can be there to watch his wife fuck other guys. She should also bring them to her bed to spend the night. Hubby is right next to wifey while her stallions pump the shit out of her and into her. Before she has hubby clean her up, she should have him clean up her lovers first (it's the polite thing to do). Then she has him clean her out good. They fuck all night long and hubby is there to clean them both up like the proper hubby he should be. While fucking, they should also be making out with deep throat kissing. Hubby can hear her telling her lovers how much she loves their cock and "loves them too", that if she was already married she would be with them. While out on a date, wifey should be prostituting herself for money in front of her husband, he even gets to watch and clean. So, her outfits get super slutty and whorish. Everywhere they go she is getting groped and molested, and they both love the attention.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I kinda like the game ... but I see where the dev has gone down the rabbit hole to the odd fetishes. Not sure if this was his Idea or did he let himself be drawn in by the Game clowns. He is starting to get a following on his Patreon so I hope he does not loose them by adopting all of the odd fetishes that only a small amount of follower like. ( Just a thought )

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Well this post pretty well sums up why this game has become what it is. I understand you like this sort of kink but the rest of us were led to believe that this was a hotwife game not a cuckold game.
Personally I can't wrap my head around why any guy would want to clean someones cum from their wife's pussy. Weather you're a straight, gay or lesbian that's a kink that just doesn't make sense to me.
To be honest, I wouldn't either, but, its all for fun. Just like when you go to a movie and see something scary or creepy and you and your friends are laughing about the scenes and having a good time. It's just a game, losen up and have fun. Don't take it so seriously.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Personally I can't wrap my head around why any guy would want to clean someones cum from their wife's pussy. Weather you're a straight, gay or lesbian that's a kink that just doesn't make sense to me.
It's humiliation of a cuck which some people like, just like some people like watching two women swapping a man's cum.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1Teddy1

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

MEGA

Size 104 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes