VN Ren'Py My Hotwife [v2.3] [My Hotwife]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I am starting to dislike this game... I'm okay with the MC willingly sharing his wife but when it comes to her now refusing any contact with his dick is problematic to me, however, the biggest problem I am having is the lying about her having sex with others and not proudly and honestly telling about it. It is even worse when she lies about it then asks me to "clean" her where I can clearly see what she has done. I can't bring myself to play a part where the wife lies to her husband so blatantly then asks him to lick her clean so I no longer run those scenes.
Q: "Honey, it excites me to know you are getting with other guys. What did you and Martin do on your drive?"
A: "Nothing, we just drove around."
R: "Why that's just selfish that you won't share the thing that excites me even if you leave the videos for me to snoop on."
I would quit recording and let the bank take the house before accepting the multiple lies
AND
MC is average size but every other man they run into is a massive bull? Seems a little fishy to me.

DfenderMan

Sep 2, 2022
im stuck in a constant loop of massage parlor, beach and making homevideo, the other options never work and its always the same scenes. can anybody help me progress?
I had to do the beach scene fifteen times before I could proceed. Apparently, six variations occur randomly. You have to see all six to progress.

• Angry
Reactions: Kurokazewa

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

MEGA

Size 97 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Sissycuck111

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
chastity cage
humiliation
Wife (without any previous agreement) wanting you to clean other dudes cum from her.

This game to be called "My Hotwife" is so stupid. Cause there's NOTHING remotely related to hotwife fetish for half the game.

Just change the name and put the proper tags (fendom, humiliation) so people don't fall into this trap.

Marioc17

Dec 26, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

MEGA

Size 97 MB

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Please update this version thank you

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MyHotwife-2.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I am starting to dislike this game... I'm okay with the MC willingly sharing his wife but when it comes to her now refusing any contact with his dick is problematic to me, however, the biggest problem I am having is the lying about her having sex with others and not proudly and honestly telling about it.
Same boat, I've dropped it. Going from hotwife to straight humiliation and cheating killed it for me.

tointoin3001

May 28, 2024
I didn't pay for this update but I'm still disappointed
Sadly, a game that lost all his initial interests.
chastity cage
humiliation
Wife (without any previous agreement) wanting you to clean other dudes cum from her.

This game to be called "My Hotwife" is so stupid. Cause there's NOTHING remotely related to hotwife fetish for half the game.

Just change the name and put the proper tags (fendom, humiliation) so people don't fall into this trap.
the title should be another, Prostitute Wife and Pimp Husband. what's the point of saying hot wife, the Dev evidently didn't understand what it means, hahahahah
Same boat, I've dropped it. Going from hotwife to straight humiliation and cheating killed it for me.

Guys to agree or disagree with these fine folks, could someone please upload a compressed version ?
This part of the earth, 900MB means a lot o_O

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Hotwife [v2.3] [My Hotwife]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
Yeah this should be renamed my whore wife. Its the furthest thing from where it started. You literally pimp her out for fucks sake. Also what's the fucking point of all the fake choices if the outcome will be the same the only real choice you have is eat the sloppy seconds or not everything else is forced. Unless your kink is extreme humiliation cucking don't waste you time with this.

garyjlinder64

Jun 23, 2021
View attachment 3128583

Overview:
You and your wife are in dire financial straits and are visited by an old school friend. You come up with a brilliant idea on how you can make money by filming home videos. How far will you go, will you become a cuckold, will you turn your wife into a hotwife? Who knows​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-29
Release Date: 2023-08-17
Developer: My Hotwife - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: 2.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac
(v2.1): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android
(v2.1): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

*This port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

View attachment 3128579 View attachment 3128580 View attachment 3128581 View attachment 3128582
This VN has a hard stop in city map portion of the game. Can't continue beyond it.

Ferald26

Jul 20, 2022
Finally the game was lost. It started like many others, with a couple he LOVES who is in trouble. And he ended up with a wife who fucks and receives creampies from all her lovers and a husband who is cuckolded, humiliated and who can't even have sex with HIS WIFE. I wonder what has led the dev to deviate so much from the path he started with this game.
It's not made for me. For all those who like humiliation and corruption brought to prostitution, this is the game (even if the title is wrong).

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes