Mar 18, 2019
Didn't complain about, I said I wasn't immersing after someone brought immersion to me. Stop reading what isn't there.

I don't mind NTR, again reading what isn't there, my point here was as others have brought up the main point of a kink is to have an affect on the reader. The way it's done doesn't come across as NTR, it comes across as voyeurism.

NTR in Japan tends to focus on the woman and what's happening to her and her feelings. Here we're watching a kid watching his mother.
Thats not true, NTR hentai forcus' on the males relationship with his love interest and it also shows you sex scenes of that woman and eventually the effect it has on the male and woman, usually wrapping up in a sent video/hole in the wall/self admission of sluttery from the woman.

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
Don't reply to her posts/quote her she will just hijack thread even more so. She has proven numerous times that she is willing to do so willing to slug it out for days/weeks in threads where she has no interest. You will not have the last say no matter how right you are.. If you don't believe me just look just look at creation date/posts I've seen it way too often at this point.

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Loads of people seem to get ntr and voyeurism wrong.

Now I personally might have it wrong to as I don't fucking go to wiki and quote everything I read. But I have always seen the difference as this...

NTR - Watching a spouse/loved one, cheating on you which you find out about and have a curiosity to watch but are left feeling with a mixture of arousal and self hatred for maybe failing or something. It can also happen when both partners agree to something like a threesome and one of them feels left out whilst the other enjoys the stranger.

Voyeurism - You are 100% into what you're seeing and have no feelings of negativity or jealousy, its just all about loving what you're seeing.

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
You don't actually have to work at the bar to get $100,000, right? This is where i'm stuck at.

Edit: oh, just go to peter

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Hairy pussy and armpits ? I will try it for sure then ! :p
And if you have your mom involved in that story, it's even more better !!!

pcmvc5

Oct 29, 2018
Come on, I played "Avoid NTR" route, why the fuck did that red shirt motherfucker fucks the mother in the kitchen with the conversation like "2 months agreement" what the hell happened? A bug?

Reactions: magus448 and D-Vine
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes