Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
Is there a compressed version coming in? 800 megs for .2 which I imagine to be very little content seems very high. Anyone game enough?

Reactions: ccsbloocd

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
I don't mind NTR, again reading what isn't there, my point here was as others have brought up the main point of a kink is to have an affect on the reader. The way it's done doesn't come across as NTR, it comes across as voyeurism.

NTR in Japan tends to focus on the woman and what's happening to her and her feelings. Here we're watching a kid watching his mother.
Well, the thing is...If you knew what NTR(Netorare) really is and LIKED it as most of us fans of that kink do. You would feel the so called affect towards the reader or us the players that we fans do. This is very much NTR at it's finest, you don't see it that way cause you don't "understand" it. Tell me do you like incest for example? if you say no then i completly understand why YOU don't see this as NTR but trust me it is.

That's a missconception that it's the woman's feeling's that matter the most in NTR which is so not true. It's main point is the male perspective on it, his feeling's toward's the whole situation happening infront of him. A comic for example having an NTR scene, when they show of the wife and showcase her feeling's toward's all that's going on is an added bonus but not really necesseary because we put ourself in the shoes of the man not the wife. If you wanna play more NTR game's in the future i suggest you read up on the kink/fetish itself before playing. Cause these debate's can go on forever, also it's been overdone in many thread's.
Bit of a dickhead really aren't you?
He's not entirely wrong though. See if you don't understand a fetish(might not even like it from what i've understood), why play a game that has it then. I don't play scat games, doesn't mean i'm gonna go in a scat game thread and say why do ya'll like shit etc.

Reactions: Kripke

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, the thing is...If you knew what NTR(Netorare) really is and LIKED it as most of us fans of that kink do. You would feel the so called affect towards the reader or us the players that we fans do. This is very much NTR at it's finest, you don't see it that way cause you don't "understand" it. Tell me do you like incest for example? if you say no then i completly understand why YOU don't see this as NTR but trust me it is.

That's a missconception that it's the woman's feeling's that matter the most in NTR which is so not true. It's main point is the male perspective on it, his feeling's toward's the whole situation happening infront of him. A comic for example having an NTR scene, when they show of the wife and showcase her feeling's toward's all that's going on is an added bonus but not really necesseary because we put ourself in the shoes of the man not the wife. If you wanna play more NTR game's in the future i suggest you read up on the kink/fetish itself before playing. Cause these debate's can go on forever, also it's been overdone in many thread's.

He's not entirely wrong though. See if you don't understand a fetish(might not even like it from what i've understood), why play a game that has it then. I don't play scat games, doesn't mean i'm gonna go in a scat game thread and say why do ya'll like shit etc.
Last point first, I never claimed nor asked "why do ya'll like shit", we all have different kinks and i've never called anyone out for those.

You are right that in this instance "I don't get it".

While i'm not in the NTR fandom I do play a lot of games with the fetish because either the story is pretty decent or the women are attractive and I am nothing if not a lover of all things feminine and attractive.

I wouldn't say incest was my kink but I play a few games that have it. It's not something I go out of my way for.

I'm more "vanilla" if you will, I like romance shit.

I wasn't debating the kink itself just in those others i've played they were done in a way that the player was supposed to be the one feeling the jealousy or what have you but here I didn't get it because I have no connection nor empathy with the main character.

It was curiosity.

Reactions: D-Vine

Wallnut

Jan 20, 2017
Another NTR heavy game with writing that is just waaaay over the top for me. Nothing makes sense, there is no build up and the characters all appear to be morons. I mean I know the kind of ppl that write this stuff aren't exactly best selling authors or anything but come on lol. I could forgive worse than "The Tyrant" level of writing if I was at least getting "The Tyrant" level art/renders but I don't even have anything nice to look at in this game.

For those that enjoy it, happy hunting but I'll be moving on from this one.

Reactions: fmanaway
Mar 18, 2019
Another NTR heavy game with writing that is just waaaay over the top for me. Nothing makes sense, there is no build up and the characters all appear to be morons. I mean I know the kind of ppl that write this stuff aren't exactly best selling authors or anything but come on lol. I could forgive worse than "The Tyrant" level of writing if I was at least getting "The Tyrant" level art/renders but I don't even have anything nice to look at in this game.

For those that enjoy it, happy hunting but I'll be moving on from this one.
And we care why? LOL honestly so annoying when people come on threads just to voice their displeasure, if thats the case your honestly better off either writing a review or just saying nothing at all and moving on. You literally just came on this thread to shitpost, like really?

Wallnut

Jan 20, 2017
Im sorry you feel that way, I didn't realize this was a forum for only voicing positive opinions about things. Thought it was a place to have open discussions about what we like or what could be improved on. Kind of seems like the whole point to tracking games still in development is to give feedback? I could be wrong though

Mar 18, 2019
Im sorry you feel that way, I didn't realize this was a forum for only voicing positive opinions about things. Thought it was a place to have open discussions about what we like or what could be improved on. Kind of seems like the whole point to tracking games still in development is to give feedback? I could be wrong though
Your not trying to have an open discussion LUL look at what you typed out. There is a reason you can REVIEW a game or you can post on the thread to talk about it, let me make it clear, all you did was shitpost. If you are unfamiliar, a shitpost: is a post that adds nothing to the thread or conversation.

No one is saying only have to say good things, the problem with you and people like you is that you dont provide constructive criticism all you do is post about how you hate NTR, dont like the dialogue and think theres other games that are better. THAT is shitposting, dont get it confused with what you seem to think is "giving feedback".

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
That's a missconception that it's the woman's feeling's that matter the most in NTR which is so not true. It's main point is the male perspective on it, his feeling's toward's the whole situation happening infront of him. A comic for example having an NTR scene, when they show of the wife and showcase her feeling's toward's all that's going on is an added bonus but not really necesseary because we put ourself in the shoes of the man not the wife.
Mmm, No? I don't self insert in games usually, plus who enjoy getting cucked?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
bugs
no ntr route
Get this error message when I try on Sunday morning to go in the left room : Tag name: [freeimgae] could not be found, freeimage is wrong written maybe this is the problem?
Get this message when I try to go to the bar on sunday morning "It is too late". It would be nice if you have a switching function to change the day time.
I slept and I am get an event and it is Sunday something is wrong. He don´t change correct from Saturday to Sunday or the event get you back to Sunday.
Monday day talk to mom immediately appears when you enter kitchen and back function don´t work only map.
I fingered again Aleda 3 times at night after this I get her sleeping face on the upper right side and it don´t vanish. No sleep and so on.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Mmm, No? I don't self insert in games usually, plus who enjoy getting cucked?
I'm talking in context of getting the so called affect's from reading a story that Avaron was talking about. Meaning feeling what the character in the story is feeling. Also if you don't enjoy getting "cucked" which isn't what's happening here cause it's called Netorare. Then what are you doing here lol.

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
wtf.... i rarely use my new computer for adult purposes,, and add this to 64bit no way man no way :cry:

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes