Android_999

May 12, 2017
If you do not associate yourself with the main character, the game has a good NTR plot. Look at the game events from the side

skeropo

Mar 18, 2019
What would be great is if next you turn this into a sissification game, have the option to start selling yourself to payback Jack, maybe be forced to dress like a girl to whore yourself out, I'd love that personally

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
i cant play the 32bit version , i click the icon then nothing pops out.. but on task manager/process its there ... someone could help?

Last edited:

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
copycat from manga and drawing skill - this is not right! look a posido - he is only one draw character

Ed Rivera

Donor
Oct 7, 2017
Sick story, one thing is taking advantage of relatives, another is allow your "brother" best friend take your mom and converted into a whore, taking movies, internet, and don't do anothing about it.

Reactions: Zeden

qazqaz111

Apr 27, 2017
After I left the apartment with Peter (after molesting Aleda) I am supposed to go to School but it doesn´t work

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
This thing is uncovered incest, the NTR has nothing to do with it. I would suggest adding a "THIS GAME CONTAINS UNAVOIDABLE INCEST" somewhere on the OP so people know what they are getting into.

Last edited:

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
This thing is uncovered incest, the NTR has nothing to do with it. I would suggest adding a "THIS GAME CONTAINS UNAVOIDABLE INCEST" somewhere on the OP so people know what they are getting into.
I agree, incest is unavoidable in both non-ntr and ntr route but ntr is avoidable, normally I am into ntr but this one after playing both path, I'll go with the alpha and side with the non-ntr people , the ntr story is terrible and the best friend from being a good friend became a huge bastard & asshole.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes