Frod

Jul 1, 2017
How do you pregress through this update? I only see Harada during night time but nothing happens aside from the massage.

magus448

May 22, 2018
the talk of no NTR route got my interest so decided to try the game and i'm muddling through the very bad Engrish and quite weirdly enjoying the game despite it.
however I found a couple of mistakes on the Non NTR route first one being when I meet peter to try for anti libido pills MC self coments the Posido is busy banging MC's mom.
Then later when the MC's other sister comes home MC run's down stairs that morning after commenting to himself that he need to stop her from seeing Posido and his mom together.
I'm not sure if these have been mentioned and I haven't completed it yet just mentioning these two before I forget.
but the two choices earlyer where to either continue the NTR route or stop it dead.
If so how can it be stoped if the MC makes comments like these so either NTR is going on off screen behind MC's back yet he amazingly knows about it or they are mistake's that need pointing out.
still enjoying the game
Just Sayin.
Either bug or its the type of "non-ntr" where you don't see it, but it happens anyway.

Reactions: loikl

M'95

May 17, 2019
where the hell is the toilet to check phone?
+1 (nothing happens after going to sleep following setting up cameras).

Edit: Seems it goes wrong after talking to the fat black kid, if you go home immediately everything works out, if you talk to the girl at school, the quest does not continue and the Toilets location does not open up.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes