Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Heard that Harada will get more scenes so that it won't look like it went from groping into sex

Esteban32

Apr 10, 2018
Hi,
birthday party doesn't work, nothing happens after John says "Today is Harada's birthday, I hope Posido and mom etc". Have someone managed to trigger it please ?
Last thing John says is "I have to study because finals are approaching", but I cannot go to school because it's saturday. I tried to wait for monday but nothing triggers at school either.

EDIT: got it, I didnt see you could click on classroom's board

Last edited:
Reactions: ryoheisei

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Nah, you have a choice of NTR and non-NTR at some point, meaning you can let your buddy fucks your mom OR you can tell him to go fuck himself and fuck her yourself
It makes sense, I have nothing against ntr, but if there is a non-ntr path it is supposed to be totally free. (y)

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im down if I get cucked once in the beginning and afterward IM the one doing the cucking... if its straight up me the player getting cucked then im sorry not for me and that is shitty. sorry but if its only for maso betas then nope not sorry im not down on the whole not getting some shtick.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
im down if I get cucked once in the beginning and afterward IM the one doing the cucking... if its straight up me the player getting cucked then im sorry not for me and that is shitty. sorry but if its only for maso betas then nope not sorry im not down on the whole not getting some shtick.
Just play the game properly on non-ntr route and you will see that what you're saying is total bullshit, in the non-ntr route characters are completely different, Posido is a nice guy and everything works out for the MC

Reactions: chipshandon12

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Just play the game properly on non-ntr route and you will see that what you're saying is total bullshit, in the non-ntr route characters are completely different, Posido is a nice guy and everything works out for the MC
no fucking way!?! no foolies there is a NON ntr route? ill DL it then and try it cause I was hesitant no joke.

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
The dialogue in this game is a fucking riot, I've had to put my dick down just to open up the backlogs and just giggle for a minute. Solid 5/7

Reactions: chipshandon12

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Ha... what the hell am I supposed to do? I installed the cameras and it's been a week of.. nothing.

OMGAPervert

Jun 29, 2019
Ha... what the hell am I supposed to do? I installed the cameras and it's been a week of.. nothing.
IRC after that you have to go to the public toilet in the map to see a scene then you have to go home to confront posido and mom

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
IRC after that you have to go to the public toilet in the map to see a scene then you have to go home to confront posido and mom
Where is the public toilet location? I've scoured that map and the only places I can go to are the mall, bar, school, Posido's and the MC's house.

I saw another comment that says the location gets blocked off if you talk to the cousin after speaking with Peter, but I'm getting nothing either way.

EDIT: You have to go to sleep immediately after installing the cameras. I worked at the bar after installing the cameras and that f'd things up. I'd recommend following the walkthrough that ssjxd7 kindly posted for anyone else having issues.

Last edited:

trihardclap

Oct 12, 2018
Anyone knows what should i do after seeing mom in posido house after she left? This game just doesnt tell us if the versin ends, its kinda frustrating lol

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
bro 1 the non ntr is named non ntr for a reason second i was asking if there was an update in this new update for the non ntr route smartass
I haven't downloaded the update yet and I'd also like to know if there's any new content for the non- ntr route.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes