RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Hello everyone, can someone explain the 2 optional story to me? pls
By 2 optional story, Im assuming you mean the two storyline that the game has. If its that then i might be of help.
SPOILERS...
At the begining after a few scenes, the game gives you an option of choosing between NTR storyline or a non NTR storyline. you can save the game at that point and then come back later to move with different option. The NTR storyline goes with cuckholding the MC. The friend turns into a fucking asshole and ruins MC's chances. The non NTR storyline lets yoou have the scenes instead. So you can choose which one you wanna go with.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
the talk of no NTR route got my interest so decided to try the game and i'm muddling through the very bad Engrish and quite weirdly enjoying the game despite it.
however I found a couple of mistakes on the Non NTR route first one being when I meet peter to try for anti libido pills MC self coments the Posido is busy banging MC's mom.
Then later when the MC's other sister comes home MC run's down stairs that morning after commenting to himself that he need to stop her from seeing Posido and his mom together.
I'm not sure if these have been mentioned and I haven't completed it yet just mentioning these two before I forget.
but the two choices earlyer where to either continue the NTR route or stop it dead.
If so how can it be stoped if the MC makes comments like these so either NTR is going on off screen behind MC's back yet he amazingly knows about it or they are mistake's that need pointing out.
still enjoying the game
Just Sayin.

Reactions: Uma_Kabula

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Was hoping Harada would fall on her own and it was r*pe with drugs instead... ryoko and isabel's fall were better imo

Reactions: chipshandon12
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes