Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
bro 1 the non ntr is named non ntr for a reason second i was asking if there was an update in this new update for the non ntr route smartass
Didn't mean to offend you, poor choice of words on my side. At the time I haven't played the non-NTR and I simply assumed because that's how many NTR-focused games do it. But I did play it already and it does have a lot of new scenes with Harada, MC's sister.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
What to do after poesidon asks for a pair of panties from your sister and mc says we have a test at school? Went to school and nothing happened.Nevermind it was a bug in the 64 bt version downloaded the 32bit version and it started working.

Last edited:
Reactions: Android_999

raiden1993

Aug 8, 2017
someone knows why i can't save?, i press esc - save and selec a empty slot but nothings happens, if i press load there isn't any save file

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I feel conflicted, I like the story but I dislike how awful it is drawn and the stolen redrawn art. This is the equivalent of a chinese knockoff. A watch that says Molex. Sure it does the job by telling the time but its poorly made and an awful copy of the original

This game is more like if summer time saga and the twist were smoking, drinking and doing every drug possible and had a baby
This would be the knockoff of that baby

Last edited:
Reactions: prophetofconfusion

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
(non ntr route) im at the end of the last update i opend my safe file and i dont what to do where do you go or click to start the new content of this update ? also its cool dude dont worry
If you did everything with Aunt i.e. had the "special date" event then you can move onto doing Harada content. To be honest I don't remember step by step but generally focus on try going to school/gym/peter/sleep if you're lost - one of those should trigger events any day. And if you're not doing anything save up money because Harada will also require gifts up to 17 relationship points.

Reactions: curiousexe

curiousexe

Jul 17, 2018
It seems I stuck when it said that today is harada's birthday.... and I cant trigger the birthday party at all.. please help guys tq.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I dont get it. Did somebody goof or something?
Chaki is another sister that doesnt live with him?
I ask cause she keeps calling him brother and he keeps clling her sister.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I dont get it. Did somebody goof or something?
Chaki is another sister that doesnt live with him?
I ask cause she keeps calling him brother and he keeps clling her sister.
Well Ryoko is MCs Aunt and Chiaki and Akame are her daughters so I guess they are related? I dunno if she's his real Aunt or rather a friend of mom who's really close to the family.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well Ryoko is MCs Aunt and Chiaki and Akame are her daughters so I guess they are related? I dunno if she's his real Aunt or rather a friend of mom who's really close to the family.
Yeah but why call them that shouldnt that be cousin instead.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Yeah but why call them that shouldnt that be cousin instead.
I don't think I heared anybody call their cousin, well, a cousin. I mean, maybe when they need to specify but usually it's brother/sister, especially if they live close to each other

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Okay, I am gonna just say it here. I really don't like where the NTR route is going.
Don't get me wrong, NTR route is really something you wouldn't like but for some reason the usage of drugs has always been a boner killer for me... Well, maybe not boner killer but I can't really appreciate the usage of drugs and probably rape(to some degree).
This is how my brain went as I played through the NTR route of this game.
During the Mom Route : "Man, women in this game are thirsty for some D."
During the Aunt Route : "Black mail that led to infidelity that she liked because she herself craved for the D"
During the Sister Route : "Drugs? Man... Does the bastard have to use drugs to quickly transform someone? It feels like my admiration for the bastard just went down the drain because was he so insecure of himself that he resorted to drugs to get someone?"
I know that this will probably fall into deaf ears but I just wanna say that.
I saw quite a potential of me liking this game but I feel like not looking forwards to the future of this game.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Okay, I am gonna just say it here. I really don't like where the NTR route is going.
Don't get me wrong, NTR route is really something you wouldn't like but for some reason the usage of drugs has always been a boner killer for me... Well, maybe not boner killer but I can't really appreciate the usage of drugs and probably rape(to some degree).
This is how my brain went as I played through the NTR route of this game.
During the Mom Route : "Man, women in this game are thirsty for some D."
During the Aunt Route : "Black mail that led to infidelity that she liked because she herself craved for the D"
During the Sister Route : "Drugs? Man... Does the bastard have to use drugs to quickly transform someone? It feels like my admiration for the bastard just went down the drain because was he so insecure of himself that he resorted to drugs to get someone?"
I know that this will probably fall into deaf ears but I just wanna say that.
I saw quite a potential of me liking this game but I feel like not looking forwards to the future of this game.
I think the problem with Harada corruption was that it went 0-100 so fast - panties > groping > rape - they could've added some begging for HJ/BJ and with time introduce drugs, I wouldn't care about it as much then, like with the mother.

This is my biggest gripe with NTR games, you have to suspend your disbelief so much in most of these stories, people get corrupted too easily by people that are not even charming/seducing them, just straight up forcing themselves onto their victims and suddenly they want to get pregnant.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I think the problem with Harada corruption was that it went 0-100 so fast - panties > groping > rape - they could've added some begging for HJ/BJ and with time introduce drugs, I wouldn't care about it as much then, like with the mother.

This is my biggest gripe with NTR games, you have to suspend your disbelief so much in most of these stories, people get corrupted too easily by people that are not even charming/seducing them, just straight up forcing themselves onto their victims and suddenly they want to get pregnant.
Agree with ya there mate. At least with the Mother and the aunt, there is some kind of time skip. For the sister... BOOM, shit just happened. Also, I don't really hate the use of drugs, just the needles ones.... Gives me flashbacks of that certain Doujin that made me just sit down and think about life and shit.

PS. Yes, I am talking about "Emergence"

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Agree with ya there mate. At least with the Mother and the aunt, there is some kind of time skip. For the sister... BOOM, shit just happened. Also, I don't really hate the use of drugs, just the needles ones.... Gives me flashbacks of that certain Doujin that made me just sit down and think about life and shit.

PS. Yes, I am talking about "Emergence"
I hope Chiaki and Akame (Dunno if I got the name right) will be better. Chiaki could have Posido join her in photoshoots but I can't imagine how he'd corrupt her sister. I only hope it won't be a repeat where the Aunt would help him get her.

And overall I also don't like drug use, well don't care for them is the better word. The mother is already corrupt beyond any point of return so there's no fun in her scenes, but the use of drugs also ruined the fun of Harada scenes, something I was looking forward to so I'm torn on this update.

A quick edit - there's a distinct lack of oral in the game. The only I remember is a BJ with the mother and only on non-NTR route.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes