TruePower

Aug 6, 2017
So. Can someone answer the question that has been asked at least four times now since the update without getting an answer?

What do you do once the MC says "It's Harada's birthday. I hope Posido and Mom don't do something weird. I need to study"?

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
So. Can someone answer the question that has been asked at least four times now since the update without getting an answer?

What do you do once the MC says "It's Harada's birthday. I hope Posido and Mom don't do something weird. I need to study"?
Look, the game's pretty liniar. You have only so many places you can go in hopes of triggering the events, just go around it doesn't take much time. But for this in particular you have to go to class and study.

TruePower

Aug 6, 2017
Look, the game's pretty liniar. You have only so many places you can go in hopes of triggering the events, just go around it doesn't take much time. But for this in particular you have to go to class and study.
Went to class multiple times and nothing triggered it. I wouldn't read through the forums and post a question asked by multiple others without having tried to fix the problem myself. Don't assume everyone asking for help hasn't actually tried to get on with the quest themself.

• Angry
Reactions: Ric

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Went to class multiple times and nothing triggered it. I wouldn't read through the forums and post a question asked by multiple others without having tried to fix the problem myself. Don't assume everyone asking for help hasn't actually tried to get on with the quest themself.
silly question but did you actualy click the blackboard in the classroom to study????

Reactions: RocketReznov

TruePower

Aug 6, 2017
silly question but did you actualy click the blackboard in the classroom to study????
No, I did not. I tried spamming the bookcases in my room to study. Checked the PCs. Honestly, the pattern of the game so far has almost always been going to a room to trigger an event. The only few times you haven't have been when you need to talk to a static person like the aunt or your mom who're at places at certain times.

Here, we're just going on with a quest with no person specified. That has so far always meant you just need to enter a room and even then I clicked the few things I could think of. There was not interact-able item in the study before and it isn't a given there is now. Only other interact-able I can think of off my head that isn't work, people or your PCs is the bathroom stall which you use twice. 90% of events are triggered through entering a room.

Studying is something you usually do at home anyways. If he goes to class, he's so far said "I need to get to class/school"

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
Doesn't work for some reason, just a black screen with the big hand as a cursor and the cog in the right bottom corner.

Deleted the tyranoscript folder in %appdata%/local like the saves guys said and it fixed itself

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Anybody has a walkthrough for non ntr path?
I am trying but always posido go to slep to md house and the mother intimating with him

• Haha
Reactions: greenp
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes