themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
The author says "this update is special" but I'm not seeing what is so special about it... just slightly more content.

mes

Jan 6, 2018
i just completed game by guide ssjxd7 at page 13
and completed new guide / walk-through /walkthrough

im just another player and also not much good at english(im not ANSWER ANY QUESTION)
Also its Little Mess(try to findout by urself sometime)

@Demon King Rance if u think its good then pls add link to main page. ty

Here is NTR and NONE NTR Walkthrough until v0.6 : ENJOY:D

View attachment MHAT WALK.txt

Last edited:

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Game is not bad, but dude, the non-ntr route is kind of... lame, add some more hardcore thing...

The NTR is hardcore not my thing, the MC is so damn useless, hope that we get see the MC, taking same balls in the NTR path and start NTR :v the mother of that asshole even if she is the only girl.
I wrote the same thing in th review. The NTR path gets so much more action compared to the non NTR path.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
When the mom gets fucked by Mc's friends the screen goes white and you get stuck. Is this a bug or WHAT? This has happened before, but never for this long.

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
This games ntr in a nutshell " Posido somehow convinced me to blow him now hes weird" proceeds to let Posido forcefully fuck them.
Also he literally abuses them and commits crimes like does anyone in this game have a brain?
like jesus you literally set up cameras to catch him and could report him to the police for abusing and drugging your sister against her will but your bois like, but my pee pee a lil hard but im also mad and dont like him.
dont get me wrong i like the game but everyone in it is straight up either retarded or a literal criminal.

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
MHAT v.0.7 64-bit (include Bug Fix)
MHAT v.0.7 32-bit (include Bug Fix)
firefox kept saying Secure Connection Failed help

M'95

May 17, 2019
Judging by the overview and screenshots, I guess ntr IS Half the story.
Fixed it for you :)

Two paths 1: Netori ( the MC fucks every girl ) and 2: Netorare ( your "Friend" fucks every girl ).

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes