DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
how much content for the non-ntr path compared to the ntr one? is it worth downloading if i'm only interested in the non-ntr path?

Umbrox

Jul 6, 2019
Walkthrough 06-v0.7
S- sleep, Sc - school, Pos- Posito, Pet - Peter, Dst-Home 1 floor, A- Aleda
Non ntr.
Pet-S-Pos-S-Pet-A-Sc-S-Dst-S
Pet-A-Sc-S-A-Pos-Sc2-S-Map
S-Pet-A-S-A-S-S-Dst-A-S
S - Save!-A +19 (Got a bug)- Night time Posito House/ End

Ntr
Pet-S-S-S-Pet-A-Sc-S-Dst-S-Pet
A-Sc-A-Pet-Sc2-Map-S-Pet-A-S
A-S-S-A-S-S- Save! A+19 (Bug)- S-Pet/ End

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Every update looking for some Akame content. Every time it's not there. I guess she'll be the main cherry on a pie.

alucardhell

Feb 8, 2018
I feel like they're setting up Peter banging Aleda in the NTR route, especially since she already gave him a BJ.

Chiaki is most likely to have a photoshoot with either Peter or Posido and something will happen there, and Akame will soon follow maybe with the help of the Aunt.

So nah, NTR route is most likely to stay as it is and the MC will not get anything.
mc does not have much with Aleda I am his sense to be to him who had to have everything but this is the case

Mar 5, 2018
of more mc should be an important character if we choose
We have two path, Netorare and harem/domination/corruption. It just that the MC in both path is a very bland character, in the NTR he is plain, weak and poor write it, literally he is the salt to Posido dick. In the second, he is very boring and a walking contratidiction, because the path is love, but he kind of 'blackmail' his mother and sister, but the sex with them is vanilla, ultravanilla, nothing really exciting or erotic about it.

I have a theory about why they are so many NTR, cheating, corruption and other kind of game with similar thematic, they don't know how to make sex interesting without some kind of fetiche behind, they dont know how to use fetiche to improve sex. They just take the fetiche and throw it to your face.

Let me think, City of broken dreamers, have good sex, The MC actually have sex and the sex scene are interesting without a fetiche behind, sometime he add fetiche and the sex improve, but is still sex, not just a fetiche.

But again, what this game... a game! Not a VN (in the 'love' path, because the ntr is a complete joke, not bad, actually that the scene happen without sense, make it good and not as painful but again, just good, if the MC take a more active role in this from good things can became excellent)... is good sex between character, better building into it, more action from the female character in sex... outside better art, i like cartoonish art, i don't like japanese cartoon style, but i like quality.

AND as i was saying this need another MC, in both path, maybe in NTR he can stay, so useless... is like if you see a human so useless everyday even Posido is a shining armor gentleman... and that make his mother into the sex things... but i guess that the true is she is been raped and drugged, like her daughter...

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes