Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Is there enough content in the love path? Or is it one of those games that tell you that they give you options, but it focuses on all the updates in the path of ntr? I am sorry for my bad english

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Why is his patreon count so low? The game's quality is pretty good. Can someone speculate as to why?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So i just now decide to try the game out found it a Summertime saga copy, art is traced and feels like its not his own characters and there is diferent art styles, i only played so far until the school part and found it a bit of a copy of SS in question of structure 2nd floor teachers lounge and 3rd floor principal office just like in SS and on the map u can find a house with the same art style of SS. In my opinion this game has alot to rework and change cause making a game base on other people stuff its not right and has for the art u can trace to a certain point.

Dec 30, 2017
I know it's not everyones cup of tea, but it would really be in keeping with the theme if in the NTR route, the mom makes the MC drink Posidos cum, sort of a "You're too much of a wimp, you need more testosterone, so have some of Posidos", then MC devolves into sucking it from the source. Just an idea for an optional feature.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Could someone share save game from finished 0.7 formatted and not really wishing to go over everything once 0.8 arrives

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
how does one start the ntr route? because the game flows automatically onto the love route given the initial steps in the beginning of the game
edit, had to progress to the story for it to branch off.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes