Audioholic

Mar 6, 2018
How do i get this to work? When i use the .exe it just brings up a window with nw.js written across it and does nothing else.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
can someone please tell me where the save files for this game are located ? please
either in documents, (hidden)appdata folder or registry. i haven't checked but is for sure one of those, since the game can recall saves regardless where u put the game or if u open a new game version.

willay

Apr 7, 2018
this game great but , dont use ntr route (if u have this fetish its ok) this mc look like nothing to that wingman lol

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Chose none NTR route and the game breaks in the morning where the mc says his dick feels good and then it crashes when Isabella says something. Any work around or is the game just totally fucked?

Reactions: Zaluus and Drakein

willay

Apr 7, 2018
Chose none NTR route and the game breaks in the morning where the mc says his dick feels good and then it crashes when Isabella says something. Any work around or is the game just totally fucked?
just got 1 time crash at non ntr , and 3 time at ntr route , but different action

Akira555

Mar 12, 2019
i just completed game by guide ssjxd7 at page 13
and completed new guide / walk-through /walkthrough

im just another player and also not much good at english(im not ANSWER ANY QUESTION)
Also its Little Mess(try to findout by urself sometime)

@Demon King Rance if u think its good then pls add link to main page. ty

Here is NTR and NONE NTR Walkthrough until v0.6 : ENJOY:D

View attachment 457287
Hey, can you help me, im stuck in part "go to posido house after the event posido fao with sister panties, "cant find posido after that.

Mar 5, 2018
So the game is totally fucked then as I cannot progress no matter what. Got to say I'm not that disappointed though. Cheers anyway man.
I just try the game, the game don't stuck anywhere, at least for me.

where is the savefile located
I have my save... it just i don't know if they are the correct one.

C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\tyranoscript\Local Storage
Two archive there, both should be the save.

Hey, can you help me, im stuck in part "go to posido house after the event posido fao with sister panties, "cant find posido after that.
Go to your mother room and get her panties, in ntr path Poseido will get them.

----
v0.7 Non ntr path.... with sharing but not ntr, what do i mean? Poseido get with his mother... and he share her with the mc and Peter, i can't be more dissapointed in the path that shit take.

v0.7 ntr path, who knows? Non ntr path border so much into ntr that im scared of ntr path.

God, when i say non ntr with more fetiche, i don't refere to this, hahaha.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes