Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Hi I wanted to know if in this game there is only the NTR route or also has some other route, not only does NTR, but I don't care much if there is, but I prefer to visit if possible, so I saw that NTR path, and for me, I want to know if you have another path because I want to know before downloading because if you don't have another path I don't want to download.

Jccurtis

Jul 11, 2018
Hi I wanted to know if in this game there is only the NTR route or also has some other route, not only does NTR, but I don't care much if there is, but I prefer to visit if possible, so I saw that NTR path, and for me, I want to know if you have another path because I want to know before downloading because if you don't have another path I don't want to download.
There is also a harem route you pick witch route you want before the sex starts

Jccurtis

Jul 11, 2018
I think it at the same amount I haven't played the ntr because the character that is getting all the women is horrible looking lol no way he could pull any of these women but the harem is good just wish we could get rid of the ntr guy completely on the harem route

Totema

May 26, 2017
One page back, post #1051 by pingryon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

my save . i couldn't find the single saves , it was all my saves so have fun. some are with that annoying mother bedroom stuck glitch. the first one should be the latest. just look into it.
1613165501830.png
that where it was/ should go
there is a save directly before the ntr and non ntr route decision but all other saves should be ntr

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
I really wanted to like this game. But the text and controls feel so damn clunky.
And my save being erased when I turned the game off doesn't help.
Try my version, should help on both these fronts

pls do it on Mac pls
I'll take a look, but I don't own a mac so don't hold your breath. Don't know how the mac OS launcher works and if it's even possible to edit like an .exe

Update: Mac version is significantly easier to edit, game data is in app.nw and 7zip can open it. If anyone has a Mac version greater than 0.2 I'll modify it. Short on time now though.

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
This game has so saves no guide no walkthrough no cheats no nothing.
How are we suppose to proceed? Starting from the beginning is a pain.
I'll eventually release a walkthrough and save guide for my version when I get a chance to play it through. I included a cheated save with extra money in my version however, so you don't have to start completely from the beginning.

Reactions: fbass

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Are all the chicks in this game hairy or just that one?

I'm all about it, don't see a lot of games with the hair and stuff but it's not for me.

I appreciate the heads up; thanks in advance.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
And here's the modded v.0.10.3 64-bit version. If anyone in this day and age really needs the 32-bit let me know. Mega
Auto mode - automatically scrolls through the text - aka no hands mode (A)
  • Tweaked some timings here to to make it a bit better, but didn't spend much time with this)

A only seems to skip a single line, just like clicking the mouse or hitting enter. So the 'auto' and auto speed seem pointless.

crit_basic

Apr 26, 2020
wait so the whole story here right now - Player plants camera's and forces the entire family in a house 2 guys,1 milf,1sister to be fck slaves?

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes