ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I have bad news everyone. The saves are not in the game.
I tried moving the whole game to another pc to see if I could move the saves.
The saves are not in the game so where are they?
What's the point in playing this game and do all that work, if we can't use the saves or don't know where they are?

Last edited:

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
On another note, mods feel free to add the link to my mod to the main post. Don't know what the process is for this.
Just use the report option and after that when a option thingy pops up mention that its a mod for cheats and all that and you are done.

Biswajit

Nov 16, 2018
I am stuck at the part where the pills are in the hospital storage, MC can't go to school,
What's the next step in the love route

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Just use the report option and after that when a option thingy pops up mention that its a mod for cheats and all that and you are done.
That's to fix the bugs that keep popping up and reset the money that can't be used.
I wouldn't exactly call that a mod.
It's a bug fix that shows up late in the game and when I say late, I mean late.
What I want to know is where are the saves? They are not in the game so they must be in a special folder.

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
That's to fix the bugs that keep popping up and reset the money that can't be used.
I wouldn't exactly call that a mod.
It's a bug fix that shows up late in the game and when I say late, I mean late.
What I want to know is where are the saves? They are not in the game so they must be in a special folder.
Base game stores saves in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\tyranoscript\Local Storage. My mod stores them in the main game directory.

Yep, not a super deep mod as tyranoscript is much harder to work with script wise than Ren'py, but I did make some other changes like adding keys to make the game more playable. I also made changes that led to the saves going straight into the main game directory so it would be easy to move the game from one PC to another. Read some of my documentation provided to learn more about the issues with the base game's save archive choice.

The money issue you are facing likely has to do with the bad scripting I noticed when modifying the save file with $100,000 that I included in my mod. The game uses multiple variables to track the amount of money a player has. The game could display that a player has $5000 dollars when they actually have no money if a glitch occurs where these variables are desynced. Theoretically working you job should reset this, but wouldn't be surprised for this not to work considering how it's scripted. My mod may help prevent this issue from occurring because the save format should be less vulnerable to corruption, but this is very speculative.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Base game stores saves in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\tyranoscript\Local Storage. My mod stores them in the main game directory.

Yep, not a super deep mod as tyranoscript is much harder to work with script wise than Ren'py, but I did make some other changes like adding keys to make the game more playable. I also made changes that led to the saves going straight into the main game directory so it would be easy to move the game from one PC to another. Read some of my documentation provided to learn more about the issues with the base game's save archive choice.

The money issue you are facing likely has to do with the bad scripting I noticed when modifying the save file with $100,000 that I included in my mod. The game uses multiple variables to track the amount of money a player has. The game could display that a player has $5000 dollars when they actually have no money if a glitch occurs. Theoretically working you job should reset this, but wouldn't be surprised for this not to work considering how it's scripted. My mod may help prevent this issue from occurring because the save format should be less vulnerable to corruption, but this is very speculative.
I am stuck at the part where the pills are in the hospital storage, MC can't go to school,
What's the next step in the love route
To get the pills, I'm guessing when one or more of the girls get pregnant cause no one else is allowed up that elevator in the hospital.
I don't know if any of them are officially pregnant in this update yet.
I don't think that's an issue anymore, cause Psudo gets his hands on her in the NTR path.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019

The money issue you are facing likely has to do with the bad scripting I noticed when modifying the save file with $100,000 that I included in my mod. The game uses multiple variables to track the amount of money a player has. The game could display that a player has $5000 dollars when they actually have no money if a glitch occurs where these variables are desynced. Theoretically working you job should reset this, but wouldn't be surprised for this not to work considering how it's scripted. My mod may help prevent this issue from occurring because the save format should be less vulnerable to corruption, but this is very speculative.
I still can't find the saves, it's like they're deeply rooted.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Why do they make the saves so hard to find?
Well at least the mod making the money I need more available, makes this game go faster.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It took me a while to figure out I was playing that NTR path with those saves.
Why can't they just implement more saves, cause we have no idea where they are?
That modded version is only good for people who don't mind playing from the beginning.
For us who are already in the middle of it , it's useless.

Jccurtis

Jul 11, 2018
I'll start by I haven't finished the game, I normally don't care about getting revenge in NTR games but this one I'd make an exception for. The friend turns into the biggest asshole and I hope that the MC manages to fuck him over in the end.
Ya I am with you I dont play ntr path but even in the love route you got to deal with his bullshit I would have kicked his ass several times and I never would have helped him with his mom I would steal her from while he watched lmao i stopped playing after that happened in the love route just ruins the game for me

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
It took me a while to figure out I was playing that NTR path with those saves.
Why can't they just implement more saves, cause we have no idea where they are?
That modded version is only good for people who don't mind playing from the beginning.
For us who are already in the middle of it , it's useless.
They can't implement more saves because the save archive format they are using is only supposed to contain about 5 saves (they are already breaking this limit with 40). That's why my modded version saves aren't compatible with the main game; I had to change the file archive format to up the number of saves.

I'm using windows 10 pro and I can't find any of that.
Could that be the problem?
Windows 10 pro makes no difference (I'm running pro). Try pasting the path directly into your file explorer directory bar.

If you try to navigate to it directly, you won't be able to because appdata is a hidden folder. To see it, you need to allow file explorer to show hidden files. See this for how to do this. Then you should be able to see the appdata folder and navigate into it.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
They can't implement more saves because the save archive format they are using is only supposed to contain about 5 saves (they are already breaking this limit with 40). That's why my modded version saves aren't compatible with the main game; I had to change the file archive format to up the number of saves.

Windows 10 pro makes no difference (I'm running pro). Try pasting the path directly into your file explorer directory bar.

If you try to navigate to it directly, you won't be able to because appdata is a hidden folder. To see it, you need to allow file explorer to show hidden files. See this for how to do this. Then you should be able to see the appdata folder and navigate into it.
C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\tyranoscript
I still can't find it.
I got up to the local part but there's no
tyranoscript
But I think I got it now.
This time after Show hidden files, instead of looking for it step by step, I just simply typed
tyranoscript
in the search bar.
That led me to the local storage, and that led me to the saves.
Wow, what a rush. They should make that simpler to find.
Now I have a new problem.
Now that I found the saves, I tried to put that love complete path saves.
I run the game go to the Load section and nothing, I don't see those saves .
What is the problem now?
Are those saves not compatible or something?

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I gave up on the saves deal
I erased everything in that folder and nothing happened, you can still save even if there's nothing in the Local Storage.
Someone should turn that into a VN game, less frustrating and the saves are where they're suppose to be..
What I don't get is that Love Path.
He acts more like Psudo more then Psudo acts in the NTR path?
There is no choice of no impregnation in the Love Path.
Even when you start a new game you go from 1000000 back to 800
You can't change the name if you choose to play the mod version and use those saves.
I don't understand why his wee wee is smaller the Psuuo in the Love Path.?
They could at least have fixed that.
This game is a lot of headache to play, I hope it gets better.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Question, what's the 1000000 for if you can't use it or when can you use it?
Seriously, what's the 1000000 for? I have that when Jack comes to collect, then nothing, I can't use it.
Will I ever be able to pay that debt or not?
Also in the Love path, I thought there wa a choice not to tell Psudo about Aleda.
They changed that. He don't deserve to know about Aleda after what he did to Isabel and the others.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jccurtis

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked

Hi all, I've decided how version 0.10.5 will come as I promised, regarding the change in Aleda's storyline baclly for Love Route / non-ntr.
Here I didn't remove Aleda's previous main cherry, but I made the option feature so that players can freely determine the story line to choose.

So this version is coming out soon and maybe I'll add some animation depending on the conditions and free time.

Reactions: jhose15xs
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes