Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Auto mode - automatically scrolls through the text - aka no hands mode (A)
  • Tweaked some timings here to to make it a bit better, but didn't spend much time with this)

A only seems to skip a single line, just like clicking the mouse or hitting enter. So the 'auto' and auto speed seem pointless.
You are probably thinking of skip text, which rapidly blasts through dialogue, which is bound by default to the left control key or [ key.

Auto mode works. When you hit A it will go to the next line, then wait for a delay, then go to the next line, etc. If you hit A again or click with your mouse it will turn off auto mode. As I mentioned, I didn't spend much time tweaking the timings, as I usually just click with my mouse or skip text with ctrl key anyways. Maybe this is useful during sex scenes if you need hands off mode but want the scene to keep advancing.

That reminds me, here are some of the other key bindings (enabled in the base game):
"next", //enter key
"skip", //left control key OR [
"menu", //escape
"hidemessage", //space
"fullscreen", //M

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You are probably thinking of skip text, which rapidly blasts through dialogue, which is bound by default to the left control key or [ key.

Auto mode works. When you hit A it will go to the next line, then wait for a delay, then go to the next line, etc. If you hit A again or click with your mouse it will turn off auto mode. As I mentioned, I didn't spend much time tweaking the timings, as I usually just click with my mouse or skip text with ctrl key anyways. Maybe this is useful during sex scenes if you need hands off mode but want the scene to keep advancing.

That reminds me, here are some of the other key bindings (enabled in the base game):
"next", //enter key
"skip", //left control key OR [
"menu", //escape
"hidemessage", //space
"fullscreen", //M
It was a reload issue. I dropped my save into it and the A key wasn't activating auto. But when I deleted the tyranno folder and started a new game it began working.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
It was a reload issue. I dropped my save into it and the A key wasn't activating auto. But when I deleted the tyranno folder and started a new game it began working.
Ahh weird, didn't think previous saves would cause it to break like that, considering previous saves typically aren't recognized by my version. And weird that you can see a Tyranno folder. That should be wrapped up in the .exe

Tyrannoscript is weird.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Ahh weird, didn't think previous saves would cause it to break like that, considering previous saves typically aren't recognized by my version. And weird that you can see a Tyranno folder. That should be wrapped up in the .exe

Tyrannoscript is weird.
No clue. But deleting the folder fixed it, so that's fine. The one in the local folder.
Have to say that the art and writing are very offputting, though. The writing is barely better than a caveman clubbing a woman and dragging her off in the ntr path, lol.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
No clue. But deleting the folder fixed it, so that's fine. The one in the local folder.
Have to say that the art and writing are very offputting, though. The writing is barely better than a caveman clubbing a woman and dragging her off in the ntr path, lol.
Interesting. Guess at one point some configuration files ended up in there, or the saves encoded some config data. Never seen that on my end, and I still have all my old saves where they were (though I never had a folder named Tyranno stored in that directory) Maybe an older version did something wacky. Glad deleting them fixed it.

Yeah the game could really use at least a proofreader, if not a dedicated writer. The NTR is pretty in your face and silly as well (You like big cock? Suck big cock!). I still enjoyed the game though, was surprised that I enjoyed the art. The artist may draw some awkward character models, but they do a good job drawing the sexual anatomy.

ItzElGco

Oct 24, 2019
You need to extract MHAT...exe to get the data file (contains image, bgm etc) so joiplay can recognize it as Tyrano (engine) i used my pc to extract "exe" cause every time i tried to extract using android it says "exe" is corrupted, i played on joiplay for 6 h and the game run fine

if i didn't explain good cause my bad English you can ask in joiplay Discord
Can you give me steps on how you got it to work with joiplay?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Oh, God, I had no idea how annoying this game was until I downloaded it.
You save by hitting escape. It took me a while to figure that out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gabaw

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So what's the point of giving Ryoko gifts or paying her 100000 debt if Posido has targeted her?
That path has been messed up. There's no way I'm paying that debt now.
Not to mention the MC is such a wuss in that path.

Reactions: Jccurtis

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
I forgot how terrible the game interface of this game was.
How do I save again?
where's the location of the saves?
If you just started, I'd suggest trying out my modded version. Save gallery can be opened by just pressed S and I binded quicksave to Q. Saves are also stored in the game directory and aren't bugged.
Alright, found this guide (great stuff!) and was successful at modding the game to fix save issues and add more save files (400), along with other improvements.

First off, a lot of the save file errors (saves not saving, etc.) that I and other people are getting are likely caused by the developer misconfiguring his save storage options. Following this (use google chrome "translate this page" feature to translate to English), the webstorage option should only be used for about 5 saves. Pushing it beyond 5 as this game does (to 40) can cause issues, and I would guess this is the cause for some of the save errors I've been seeing when saving over a filled save gallery.

To fix this, I changed the save type to a standard file. The upsides to this are quite a lot:
  • Able to increase save file limit (to 400) without issue
  • Saves are stored in the local game directory rather than in appdata/local
  • Save can be edited!
    • saveditonline recognizes them, but will break the save image if you use it to edit saves. However a text editor like notepad++/sublime can be used if you can read the hex ascii. I was able to edit the money value of my save using a combination of saveeditonline to view the file and sublime text to edit it.
The big downside is that previous save files aren't compatible. However, this is the case even if you kept the save storage option the same and just changed the max save number; tyranoscript can't increase save files on the fly. Once a total save number is set and the save file is created, you can't change it. a 40 save slot save file will always be a 40 save slot save file. Really bad architecture imo, but what do I know. This is why I chose to change the max save slot number to 400; I wanted to leave plenty of overhead

Technically the other downside is the file system isn't compatible with the website version of the game (this is what webstorage was made for), but this game doesn't have a web version so it's a mistake to code the save files that way.

Since this change meant playing the entire game over again, I did some other tinkering to make the experience much more fluid:
  • sped up text display speed x3
  • sped up text skip speed x3 to make it easier to play the game over again
  • ADDED MORE KEYS!
    • quicksave and quickload (Q and W, respectively).
    • dedicated save and load keys that take you right to the save gallery (S and L, respectively)
    • Auto mode - automatically scrolls through the text - aka no hands mode (A)
      • Tweaked some timings here to to make it a bit better, but didn't spend much time with this)
I also modded $100,000 into the save file, which is included in the zip. These changes made the game much more playable, so I highly suggest giving this version a try, especially if you are just starting. Just be aware of the save file incompatibility.

Note: this is the 0.10.0 version of the game. If anyone has access to 0.10.3 I could make the same modifications with it, but I currently don't have access to it (the one claimed to be version 0.10.3 earlier in the thread isn't, the hash is exactly the same).

Links: EDIT - SEE my next post for 0.10.3 version
MEGA -
And here's the modded v.0.10.3 64-bit version. If anyone in this day and age really needs the 32-bit let me know. Mega

• Love
Reactions: Sz3x and Gabaw

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
On another note, mods feel free to add the link to my mod to the main post. Don't know what the process is for this.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
For those who are very very lost about how to star that what's her name birthday's party, you have to go to school, why, I don't know why? That party is being held there.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I'm just waiting for her to say the P word, then I'll stop playing it.
She had morning sickness twice so it's pretty much certain she's ...
That path is too messed up for my taste.
You proceed by either sleeping working or studying.
You also proceed with the character by giving them gifts.
In both paths, it works out the same, by giving them gifts.
I hope somebody writes a walkthrough I can understand.
The bugs so far are the days. They are messed up. School is on Sat and Sun.
The money is messed up too, even if you have $5000, it will still say you have no money.
I suggest you work once you need money for the gifts.
You finally get to see another place uncovered on the map ... Linda's House.
Other then that, the game hasn't crashed yet. That's the only good news so far.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man that Posido is like a bug you can't get rid of, he follows me everywhere.
I'm starting to think NTR is short for failure Path, cause he keeps saying, "I failed again"

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes