Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
I gave up on the saves deal
I erased everything in that folder and nothing happened, you can still save even if there's nothing in the Local Storage.
Someone should turn that into a VN game, less frustrating and the saves are where they're suppose to be..
What I don't get is that Love Path.
He acts more like Psudo more then Psudo acts in the NTR path?
There is no choice of no impregnation in the Love Path.
Even when you start a new game you go from 1000000 back to 800
You can't change the name if you choose to play the mod version and use those saves.
I don't understand why his wee wee is smaller the Psuuo in the Love Path.?
They could at least have fixed that.
This game is a lot of headache to play, I hope it gets better.
Question, what's the 1000000 for if you can't use it or when can you use it?
Seriously, what's the 1000000 for? I have that when Jack comes to collect, then nothing, I can't use it.
Will I ever be able to pay that debt or not?
Also in the Love path, I thought there wa a choice not to tell Psudo about Aleda.
They changed that. He don't deserve to know about Aleda after what he did to Isabel and the others.
First of all, what version all you using. If you are using my modded version with the modded money file, the saves are not in the same place as the vanilla version, and the saves are not compatible. The saves in my mod are stored in the games directory folder (where the .exe is). They should be easy to find, but they have a different format from the vanilla game for the reasons I explained in the mod description.

The money mod is for when you need to buy gifts to the girls to progress. It's not a huge timesuck, but just makes replay-ability easier. The loan is part of the storyline and can't be changed/bought through normal means; it's hardcoded into the game that you need to take the loan. The money is just used for buying gifts.

I can only mod the money in after a certain point in the game because of how the script handles it (it's janky af). Therefore I chose to mod the money in via savefile edit rather than the actually script (I don't have tyranobuilder, trying to mod the script could introduce bugs. Maybe I'll try this on a future update).

Someone with technical know how should be able to mod the name of the character in the save files as they please (open the save file in sublime text or notepad++, search for the string Hunter, and change the name, but be careful as there are likely a good amount of instances). I wouldn't suggest this if you are not technically savvy though.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
It took me a while to figure out I was playing that NTR path with those saves.
Why can't they just implement more saves, cause we have no idea where they are?
That modded version is only good for people who don't mind playing from the beginning.
For us who are already in the middle of it , it's useless.
If you choose to use save #4 as your starting point you will have $100,000 and the ability to choose your path. Check the SaveGuide.txt included with the mod to see what saves are included. Save #5 was made while I was testing if everything in the mod works smoothly.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
First of all, what version all you using. If you are using my modded version with the modded money file, the saves are not in the same place as the vanilla version, and the saves are not compatible. The saves in my mod are stored in the games directory folder (where the .exe is). They should be easy to find, but they have a different format from the vanilla game for the reasons I explained in the mod description.

The money mod is for when you need to buy gifts to the girls to progress. It's not a huge timesuck, but just makes replay-ability easier. The loan is part of the storyline and can't be changed/bought through normal means; it's hardcoded into the game that you need to take the loan. The money is just used for buying gifts.

I can only mod the money in after a certain point in the game because of how the script handles it (it's janky af). Therefore I chose to mod the money in via savefile edit rather than the actually script (I don't have tyranobuilder, trying to mod the script could introduce bugs. Maybe I'll try this on a future update).

Someone with technical know how should be able to mod the name of the character in the save files as they please (open the save file in sublime text or notepad++, search for the string Hunter, and change the name, but be careful as there are likely a good amount of instances). I wouldn't suggest this if you are not technically savvy though.
I see what you mean. The saves are right there in the mod version.
It took me forever to see they were right there instead of somewhere else
And the 1000000 was a waste of time, I couldn't use it like I tried to explain.
I still had to work and make the money I needed. I should have just started from the beginning and used my own name.
Another thing that could be useful. What is the name of the folder where you think the saves are if no Local Storage?
Room 209...? What happened to 669?
Also that script needs to be looked over by a proofreader. Every other line needs fixing.
Do you know where the script is, so I can fix it myself?
The love path seems like a good story, sometimes rushed, but I liked the outcome, even when it was a little short to enjoy
Another thing , will those saves be compatible in the next update or do we have to start from the beginning again?

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
I see what you mean. The saves are right there in the mod version.
It took me forever to see they were right there instead of somewhere else
And the 1000000 was a waste of time, I couldn't use it like I tried to explain.
I still had to work and make the money I needed. I should have just started from the beginning and used my own name.
Another thing that could be useful. What is the name of the folder where you think the saves are if no Local Storage?
Room 209...? What happened to 669?
Also that script needs to be looked over by a proofreader. Every other line needs fixing.
Do you know where the script is, so I can fix it myself?
The love path seems like a good story, sometimes rushed, but I liked the outcome, even when it was a little short to enjoy
Another thing , will those saves be compatible in the next update or do we have to start from the beginning again?
"I see what you mean. The saves are right there in the mod version.
It took me forever to see they were right there instead of somewhere else"
All good!

"And the 1000000 was a waste of time, I couldn't use it like I tried to explain."
Ahh right, does Jack take all your money when he comes to collect? Forgot about that being a part of the early game. That's annoying, means I need to make a separate modded save for each version after Jack collects. I'll see what I can do. I can always write a guide for how you can mod it yourself, but you have to be careful not to screw it up or the save is busted.

"Another thing that could be useful. What is the name of the folder where you think the saves are if no Local Storage"
For the vanilla game, the saves are stored in "C:\Users\fiery\AppData\Local\tyranoscript\Local Storage". This folder will only exist if you make a save archive with the vanilla game (.localstorage). If you make a save archive with my modded version (.sav) this folder won't exist and the saves will be in the game directory.

"Do you know where the script is, so I can fix it myself?"
The script is located in the .exe file. To extract it yourself, you will need to follow the same steps that I did to extract the game. However, I have attached a zip with all the script files for this version here if you want to take a peek. The script is split between the event_#.ks files, with each file corresponding to a specific in game event. As you can see it is a pain to edit without tryanobuilder, but doable. Feel free to take a shot. I would suggest using either sublime text or notepad++ at least though, notepad won't make life easy for you.

"Another thing , will those saves be compatible in the next update or do we have to start from the beginning again?"
Those saves will be compatible with any future modded version I make. No promises of course, but I aim to keep up with updating the modded version for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: MasterofNTR

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
"I see what you mean. The saves are right there in the mod version.
It took me forever to see they were right there instead of somewhere else"
All good!

"And the 1000000 was a waste of time, I couldn't use it like I tried to explain."
Ahh right, does Jack take all your money when he comes to collect? Forgot about that being a part of the early game. That's annoying, means I need to make a separate modded save for each version after Jack collects. I'll see what I can do. I can always write a guide for how you can mod it yourself, but you have to be careful not to screw it up or the save is busted.

"Another thing that could be useful. What is the name of the folder where you think the saves are if no Local Storage"
For the vanilla game, the saves are stored in "C:\Users\fiery\AppData\Local\tyranoscript\Local Storage". This folder will only exist if you make a save archive with the vanilla game (.localstorage). If you make a save archive with my modded version (.sav) this folder won't exist and the saves will be in the game directory.

"Do you know where the script is, so I can fix it myself?"
The script is located in the .exe file. To extract it yourself, you will need to follow the same steps that I did to extract the game. However, I have attached a zip with all the script files for this version here if you want to take a peek. The script is split between the event_#.ks files, with each file corresponding to a specific in game event. As you can see it is a pain to edit without tryanobuilder, but doable. Feel free to take a shot. I would suggest using either sublime text or notepad++ at least though, notepad won't make life easy for you.

"Another thing , will those saves be compatible in the next update or do we have to start from the beginning again?"
Those saves will be compatible with any future modded version I make. No promises of course, but I aim to keep up with updating the modded version for the foreseeable future.
You mean Jack comes to collect the money, finally? OMG, I thought he was a broken record, saying that over and over. I just used the bug fix and put that back to $50 and to fix the dates.
You mean he actually comes to collect that money?
How many times is he gonna say that before he actually does it?
Does that mean I have to go back to where I had 100000 and wait for Jack to actually collect that money?
Will that game ever get any easier to play? How many times does he keep asking until he actually takes the money? It messes up with the days and character progress if I'm unable to use the bug fix until then.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Mr. Tom?
Jack?
Who is this Mr. Tom and how much is the debt owed to him?
My God get off this debt ordeal and let's get on with the story.
I think you should make that next mod update with a balance of 1 million, so we can move on.

IMBAK

Dec 28, 2020
can someone plz tell me how to find pills for misaki? I met john, he told me to wait and that all. I'm stuck now.@@~ Plz help

JMS

Oct 10, 2016
Anyone know what the deal is supposed to be with the terrible and unskippable cutscene with the dancing and puking gym teacher?

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes