Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
New update:

Good news, it looks like the developer has switched over to using the save file system my modded version uses for this update. This means all the saves on my modded version are now fully compatible with the new version (but old saves from the old version are not). To compensate for old saves from the original not working anymore, they added a veteran mode that takes you to the end of the previous version (10.0.0). The save cap has also been raised to 200

I'll still make my modded version for those who want the 400 save cap and useful keybindings, but all saves between should be interoperable now.

DREDD74

Feb 14, 2020
[QUOTE = "Kenrockkun, publicación: 5599982, miembro: 2709552"]
muy alto. Sugiero jugar este juego en ambos modos. extremadamente bueno para los amantes de ntr.
[/CITA]
what to do in love mode in the part after his mom comes home, please someone know I'm stuck

SJack

Nov 2, 2017
the aleda alternate scene in the harem route is super hot thats the way it should be glad they fixed it

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
New update:

Good news, it looks like the developer has switched over to using the save file system my modded version uses for this update. This means all the saves on my modded version are now fully compatible with the new version (but old saves from the old version are not). To compensate for old saves from the original not working anymore, they added a veteran mode that takes you to the end of the previous version (10.0.0). The save cap has also been raised to 200

I'll still make my modded version for those who want the 400 save cap and useful keybindings, but all saves between should be interoperable now.
well then iam out, not gonna start, which means i wasted my time on this

Reactions: Stealthy_Snake
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes