Zozefs

Sep 15, 2018
are you sure? I dont think the "future girlfriend" Akame of our protagonist is being seduced no? or i missed something :WutFace:
Not jet, there is no content for her and Yes on NTR path... your best friend will seduce her. I could be wrong, but i read same where that next update there will be same action with Her. 100% sure we will watch Posidon will take her :LOL:
PS. So far there are only two paths, either you have Harem and you get all the action (Love) or You watch as your best buddy goes crazy on ALL THE LADYS (NTR) path.

Reactions: fbass and gabich69

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Do we have a date for the future release? i cant wait to see our friend Posidon doing naughty stuff again :HideThePain:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
If you play the path of no ntr, the game goes black the day after choosing the path and fucking with the mother. You come home with Posido so that the mother tells him that she has another lover and that she is not going to be with him and when the next day you go to the kitchen the game goes black and stops working

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Does anyone knows if they changed the location of the save files. Because mines are empty.
Where Can I Find Save Files!???
you can find it here example: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\tyranoscript
The saves are no longer in the appdata/local folder. The are now stored in the game's root folder (where the .exe is). The save archive file is named: My_Hunting_Adventure_Time__tyrano_data.sav

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is just bad all around. The map has no text to indicate what anything is. The navigation is drag around the awful hand to try to see what you can do as there is doors that are not actually there. The characters look like a bad crayon/oil painting with deformed eyes and faces and the breasts on all girls are overly large. Not a single girl has real average size breasts. There is no preferences except window and full screen and no audio except when you first load the game.

Not everyone can be an artist and that is what engines like Koikatsu are for you can make very artistic great characters easily. The UI needs some text and better indicators it's bad overall. Fix the characters and the UI and this game maybe playable to me but at this time I could not get myself to go any further because UI is bad, no way to control text speed and no audio makes for a very bad experience.

Art: 1/5
Audio: 0/5 (what audio)
Interface: 1/5 (No text or indicators drag to something highlights poor UI)
Story: ?/5 (it might be good but could not get into it from previous problems)
Tracker: 0/5 (Did not see any type of tracker maybe comes in later as features unlock as you continue the story)

Rating: Too many problems for me to be able to give this a fair rating.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
can someone explain, why my game task is just sitting there doing nothin while the game not started for over 10 minute after i open the game ?
i take the 64-bit

Reactions: NSFWNecromancer
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes