Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
First time trying to play this game why doesn't the game open from the exe. ? iam trying to open it and it shows this... View attachment 1155382
No idea, I'd try first running it in administrator mode

If that doesn't work, I'd consider trying the running it in English locale using the , as your system appears to be running a Greek locale. Usually English characters work on every locale however, so this is a long shot.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
well then iam out, not gonna start, which means i wasted my time on this
Consider the veteran mode, it drops you in right at the end of 10.0 where you left off. No need to replay the entire game again. No new content there (this update was a rework of Aleda's scene apparently), but should be easy to get going in the next update.

Feb 15, 2019
I want to know how the story of the game will go between ntr and harem.
In the ntr one , your friend gets to fuck everyone in your entire family , i mean if he fuck the MC in the next update , it won't suprise me.

And in the harem one you get to fuck everyone , i mean this game is shit anyway , why would you even bother playing it.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.10.6Public buged like hell

When you start new I found all old bugs I have had 0.8 or maybe before. They are reported here aso for months or weeks I reported them by Discord.

It is no fun to play these bug version so I can`t say when you haven`t started to wait for a bug free version or play it when you like because never a bug free version would exist (bugs known for years/months/weeks are all in the game till today).

Bug example. All my stats are max (10) goes down to 1 and so on.

I used for example the first time I have the option the bugfix option on the pc. After a time in the game I talked with Julia about bugfix after this my stats go down. Now I played further I have the day bug again. I can go Sundays to school. So I can see no bugfixing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valila

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
In terms of setup of expectation and subsequent denial by the antagonist, I consider this the best NTR game ever made. Yeah the art and writing could use some work, but I do appreciate something other than the 3D style.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Heya guys
Does someone have files about ntr stuff? I played this game like age ago and sadly my saves are gone :/
And i dont want to do this game from beginning again hahaha.
Thanks in advance and take care everyone

Reactions: Alexios8118

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
lmao, not even a description of what the game is on the OP. Gotta dig through comments, what year is this

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
I'm Stucked Here !!! What to Do ???
Pesido saying he gona for another round and saying me to go ahead and it's grinding and repeat, again and again
Need heLp.... Help What To Do Here

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes