How would you like the game to progress?

• Keep going as Visual Novel with some choices and linear story

Votes: 1,699 65.1%
  • Branch to sandbox with map, stats and RPG elements at certain point

Votes: 910 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
My Hypnotized Family [v0.25b] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 187mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Aug 11, 2022
Was saddened to see that game art had changed (personally liked old A LOT, especially mom and younger sister), but it is impossible to satiate everyone's tastes, right? Beside that, everything was perfect... maybe just one thing IMO would be nigh-perfect to add - more like slow-burn subconscious corruption with a different hypnosis techniques to route characters behavior to a needed state of mind and incorporate some fetishes (like becoming futa or addicted to public sex or something) maybe? Nevertheless, I wish you good luck and will watch the progress closely, because your game hooked me somehow before graph-grading.

Last edited:

yydaxteryy

Jun 6, 2020
My Hypnotized Family [v0.25b] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 187mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Ghosti thx 4 the many ports, but why you not Mega? Mixdrop sometimes cancel Downloads :(

DuneRocky

Aug 27, 2017
I have mixed feelings about the new artwork.The mother looks better in the new version. The old version has some pictures where she looks like 70 years old.

The daughters on the other hand look better in the old version. They had better looking body proportions. The new ones have a too large of a ratio between boobs and asses on the one and waist on the other side. I also don`t like their faces the chin is too sharp and the eyebrows are too edgy. This make them look less feminine than in the older version. The colour of the eyebrows of the pink hair girl should in my point of view have the same colour as her hairs.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
New art demo, lose and fun to shapely toned and punishing on the male pelvis. ;)

Remembering that fine fat ass! Accepting the new. :p
View attachment 2347389

Good luck with the game.
Ironically, my biggest issue with the new art was also my biggest issue with the old dialogue. I definitely prefer the more subtle (but still sexy) narration here. And in the end, especially for a game about hypnosis, that's the most important part.

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
New art demo, loose and fun to shapely toned and punishing on the male pelvis. ;)

Remembering that fine fat ass! Accepting the new. :p
View attachment 2347389

Good luck with the game.
Oh, wow, we're getting memed! What an honor, what an honor. To be honest, a firmer ass makes much more sense, since she is a professional volleyball player. Why in the world would a sports semi-pro would have a fat ass in her early twenties, so fat ass is now completely in our Mom/MILF territory

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Ironically, my biggest issue with the new art was also my biggest issue with the old dialogue. I definitely prefer the more subtle (but still sexy) narration here. And in the end, especially for a game about hypnosis, that's the most important part.

I get that you prefer subtlety and softness. My own beef with previous art was inconsistency and insufficient professionalism. As for being more edgy and less subtle, the artists can not get their personality out of art, and yes, the new artist is much more on the extreme and rough side of things herself as a person, versus the previous artist, who was on the soft side herself. But I like how the game is turning out to be with the new art, I just wish we could move faster, but we're going as fast as we can

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Was saddened to see that game art had changed (personally liked old A LOT, especially mom and younger sister), but it is impossible to satiate everyone's tastes, right? Beside that, everything was perfect... maybe just one thing IMO would be nigh-perfect to add - more like slow-burn subconscious corruption with a different hypnosis techniques to route characters behavior to a needed state of mind and incorporate some fetishes (like becoming futa or addicted to public sex or something) maybe? Nevertheless, I wish you good luck and will watch the progress closely, because your game hooked me somehow before graph-grading.
Exhibitionism and public sex is one of the possible routes for younger sis. As for becoming futa, this will break the realistic vibe of the game, there is to be 0 fantasy elements in the game. The only two reality-bends in the game are: all characters act as 5% of most hypnotically suggestable population, the natural taboo of incest is easier to break than in RL (if you look at stats Mother/Son incest is the rarest of them all, with moms almost never desiring their children, vs Father/Daughter and Brother/Sister incest). The rest, including even hypnosis techniques, such as treatment for anorgasmia in the first client session or Dave Elman's hypnosis induction technique are as realistic as we can make them. So, someone becoming futa is out of the question. Transexual woman however can be one of the clients in the future, but she would have achieved that through standard hormone treatment and plastic surgery.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I get that you prefer subtlety and softness. My own beef with previous art was inconsistency and insufficient professionalism. As for being more edgy and less subtle, the artists can not get their personality out of art, and yes, the new artist is much more on the extreme and rough side of things herself as a person, versus the previous artist, who was on the soft side herself. But I like how the game is turning out to be with the new art, I just wish we could move faster, but we're going as fast as we can
That was mostly meant to be a compliment to the new writing, and when I said "the most important part in a game about hypnosis", I meant that writing is more important than art. The old writing was a bigger detriment to the game than the new art, meaning this has resulted in a net improvement in the game's ability to be taken seriously.

(Edit: I think. I haven't actually played the new version yet, as I'm waiting for it to catch up to the current version. Right now I'm just referring to what's in the preview images.)

Last edited:
Reactions: brattlebob

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
That was mostly meant to be a compliment to the new writing, and when I said "the most important part in a game about hypnosis", I meant that writing is more important than art. The old writing was a bigger detriment to the game than the new art, meaning this has resulted in a net improvement in the game's ability to be taken seriously.

Thank you, it's a relief to hear and thank you for your honest and supportively expressed opinion

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes