How would you like the game to progress?

• Keep going as Visual Novel with some choices and linear story

Votes: 1,699 65.1%
  • Branch to sandbox with map, stats and RPG elements at certain point

Votes: 910 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jakiro

Jun 16, 2019
OK, so as I wrote in my original review, this one checks all the boxes for me except the artwork. Glad to see the devs starting to address that. HOWEVER this is obviously going to be WIP. Here are a few examples with the new art to file under "the writer and the artist never talk to each other":
(first one looks like PANCAKES to me, second one..."brown" eyes?)
View attachment 2342722

Oh, and got an error first time I tried to play through the new game. Easy to ignore though
Is Sex scene without covid mask available? (its so weird ngl)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Reworking the game completely is always a tough choice, but hopefully it will save this game.
Was a huge fan of Snow Daze, but always felt it was a bit short, and never realized its full potential.
Hopefully this game can do that and more, with deeper relationships and greater character building.
Best of luck Dev. (y)

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
Does 'rework' stand for 'gutted 99% of the game for UI no one asked for' like it does for other games?

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
The plot and mechanics doesn't change. New graphics, heavily edited dialogue, but no changes in plot or mechanics
I think old graphics was kind of unusual but still OK. New graphics is somewhat better but not "that much" better to be worth to start from scratch. Probably it would be better to try new graphic style for new content and then decide if it really good enough to spend resources on remaking the game.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
People here says that the game is improving, graphically yes i agree (aside that it still baffles me how the little sister and the goth can afford to have a different hair-colour, considering how MC describes the financial situation of the family...someone would think they're humble and caring enough to not bother with useless expenses like hair-dye and fancy clothes...but yeah these are tropes, they follow anime-logic, i need some suspension of disbelief...still if finances are a big deal like MC seems to imply, one expects that the family is a bit humbler on fashion and glamour-stuff).

Character-wise? Nope

The previous MC didn't complain as much when he came back home. Four years is enough time to get your stuff removed from your room and being put in a storage so that the room can be rented...hell 4 years is a bloody lot, i would have waited a month. Not mentioning how MC could have taken his stuff and brought it with him when he moved away, why he didn't if he cared so much? Also, it's not like they threw his things in a dumpster, they just moved them elsewhere, it's not a big deal mildly annoying but not worth MC's actual anger about it, may be a hassle to move back the stuff, but that's it.

Goth-sister, from being aggressive in the original/first draft, now she is homicidal about MC...ofc it's probably because she missed him but she doesn't want to give him the satisfaction(ofc MC is equally homicidal...way to be happy to be back at home dude!)

Little sister is barely present, no comment.

Mc's Mom, like the little sister there isn't much difference, but we don't see much of her, and her personality was always a bit bland or calm/collected, meek even.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Naughty Three
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes