How would you like the game to progress?

• Keep going as Visual Novel with some choices and linear story

Votes: 1,699 65.1%
  • Branch to sandbox with map, stats and RPG elements at certain point

Votes: 910 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kpsychopath

Dec 15, 2021
Also, game has already gotten a complete rewrite in terms of MC being less lame, horny and anxious. You'll see soon.
A worthwhile improvement. I dont know how hard it'd be, but having the choice to be lame and hopelessly horny would be banger. More options are always an improvement

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
A worthwhile improvement. I dont know how hard it'd be, but having the choice to be lame and hopelessly horny would be banger. More options are always an improvement
Your first post on this site and it literally says you want a 'lame' MC.

That's lamer than anything the dev could come up with.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
0.25 has already been released months back. Thread just hasn't been updated
Well, it seems it was actually only three weeks ago, and that was the Patron early access release. I can't find any info on how long it takes for the public release, but from the dev's post just now, I'm guessing it's supposed to be three weeks.

Edit: Actually, even the public link on Patreon is outdated, as 0.21 should definitely be public by now but it still links to 0.15. They should probably update that, since I don't even know where else you would find the public version. If it's available on itchi.io, there's no link to it in the OP.

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Well, it seems it was actually only three weeks ago, and that was the Patron early access release. I can't find any info on how long it takes for the public release, but from the dev's post just now, I'm guessing it's supposed to be three weeks.

Edit: Actually, even the public link on Patreon is outdated, as 0.21 should definitely be public by now but it still links to 0.15. They should probably update that, since I don't even know where else you would find the public version. If it's available on itchi.io, there's no link to it in the OP.
No worries, I'll post 0.26 for both public and patreon in the next few days, it will include animation and new content. We're just polishing couple of things. I will obviously put it right here and there will be no confusion.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022

New version posted here on F95Zone

Reactions: HathgarNiche

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
New version posted here on F95Zone
Nice. Don't forget to update the description of your Patreon page, though. Right now the post with the update is at the top, but eventually it'll get pushed down and the first thing people will see is a link to version 0.15.

And... whatever needs to be done to get this pushed onto the "Latest Updates" list here? I'm not actually sure what's needed for that, but it's pretty important for visibility. I know another game still hasn't been posted there even though I reported it and the OP is up to date, so I'm not sure what actually triggers it. I think I'm gonna ask around about that...

Edit: This thread (also mentioned here) claims that it should just require reporting a thread, but I did that for that other game and nothing happened... Might work if you do it, though, I dunno.

Last edited:

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Nice. Don't forget to update the description of your Patreon page, though. Right now the post with the update is at the top, but eventually it'll get pushed down and the first thing people will see is a link to version 0.15.

And... whatever needs to be done to get this pushed onto the "Latest Updates" list here? I'm not actually sure what's needed for that, but it's pretty important for visibility. I know another game still hasn't been posted there even though I reported it and the OP is up to date, so I'm not sure what actually triggers it. I think I'm gonna ask around about that...

Edit: This thread (also mentioned here) claims that it should just require reporting a thread, but I did that for that other game and nothing happened... Might work if you do it, though, I dunno.
Thank you, will change the Patreon public link. For Latest Updates, yes have to report the post myself, did that, but it's still pending for latest updates, sometimes takes time.

Reactions: John573

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
OK, so as I wrote in my original review, this one checks all the boxes for me except the artwork. Glad to see the devs starting to address that. HOWEVER this is obviously going to be WIP. Here are a few examples with the new art to file under "the writer and the artist never talk to each other":
(first one looks like PANCAKES to me, second one..."brown" eyes?)
mhf1.png mhf2.png

Oh, and got an error first time I tried to play through the new game. Easy to ignore though

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
OK, so as I wrote in my original review, this one checks all the boxes for me except the artwork. Glad to see the devs starting to address that. HOWEVER this is obviously going to be WIP. Here are a few examples with the new art to file under "the writer and the artist never talk to each other":
(first one looks like PANCAKES to me, second one..."brown" eyes?)
View attachment 2342721 View attachment 2342722

Oh, and got an error first time I tried to play through the new game. Easy to ignore though
Thank you, will fix both. Could you please tell me the moment where you got the error. Did you load the save from previous version or what is just a run from scratch. Really appreciate your honest opinion and detailed approach

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes