How would you like the game to progress?

• Keep going as Visual Novel with some choices and linear story

Votes: 1,699 65.1%
  • Branch to sandbox with map, stats and RPG elements at certain point

Votes: 910 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
My Hypnotized Family 0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: The Naughty Three

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Knowing that this is almost certainly not a game for me because I don't like corruption/mind control and that sort of thing, I decided to give this game a try. However, I decided to try it because of the whole "having different routes" thing, so I figured there will be relatively vanilla routes where you don't enslave the girls. And, I like the art quite a bit.

What "pleased" me is being able to avoid making Helen a submissive. I understand that there won't be any romance in this game, but the route where you don't make her a submissive seems like it will be relatively vanilla and I like that.

What doesn't quite convince me is the MC. His internal dialogues seem a bit cringe to me. But, these are early versions of the game. There is a lot of room for it to evolve, especially depending on our decisions. Maybe a little more "evil", a little more "kind", etc. I don't know if it's just me being apathetic and inexpressive :KEK: , but I find the internal monologues excessive and some of them just say things we already know or are seeing. I don't think we need so much of that.

Another thing that didn't quite convince me is the final part of the talk between the mom and Stella, where Stella tells her that she's attracted to her. At the end the mom says she doesn't feel that way. Honestly, I don't know where this is going to go. I'd like the opportunity to keep Stella from getting involved with the girls, or at least leave it up to the player. For the hypnosis thing, I guess there will be the option to "help" Stella with mom or tell her to go fuck herself, that mom is just for us.

Anyway, I'm not going to "throw shit" on a game that clearly has an approach that I don't like and that I decided to try out of my own free will. However, and being aware that it is not a romance game, I will follow the game to see if there are or will be routes where we have the opportunity to not be a enslaver, or something like that.

Hi, thank you for your feedback. There will be a love route for all characters, where he transforms the emotions they feel for him into love and passion. And they will not be enslaved mindless dolls even in submissive routes, they will enjoy them. Hypnosis in the game (and in real life) is much more about changing people's beliefs and outlook rather than making people mindless slaves. In regards to MC's inner dialogue, thank you for the feedback. I wanted to make him more kind, but in the beginning hesitant and fighting with his "forbidden" sexual desires, then embracing them. I guess, that part didn't come out as good as I thought it would. In regards to my intentions for Stella, you guessed right, I wish you would tell more as to what didn't convince you.

Reactions: Havenless_

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Hi, thank you for your feedback. There will be a love route for all characters, where he transforms the emotions they feel for him into love and passion. And they will not be enslaved mindless dolls even in submissive routes, they will enjoy them. Hypnosis in the game (and in real life) is much more about changing people's beliefs and outlook rather than making people mindless slaves. In regards to MC's inner dialogue, thank you for the feedback. I wanted to make him more kind, but in the beginning hesitant and fighting with his "forbidden" sexual desires, then embracing them. I guess, that part didn't come out as good as I thought it would. In regards to my intentions for Stella, you guessed right, I wish you would tell more as to what didn't convince you.
Cool, I like the way you think. As for the corruption routes I can't give you an opinion as it's not to my liking and obviously it's better to listen to those who like it.

I didn't think you were planning to do love routes. You have pleasantly surprised me. I'll put my opinion under spoiler, so as not to disturb.

Anyway, sorry for the gibberish. I think I got a little too excited when you mentioned that you did plan love routes.

Reactions: TakedaINF

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Cool, I like the way you think. As for the corruption routes I can't give you an opinion as it's not to my liking and obviously it's better to listen to those who like it.

I didn't think you were planning to do love routes. You have pleasantly surprised me. I'll put my opinion under spoiler, so as not to disturb.

Anyway, sorry for the gibberish. I think I got a little too excited when you mentioned that you did plan love routes.

Thank you for your feedback. Honestly, it means a lot. BTW, you're not the first to mention, you'd hate to have them as mindless dolls, which was never my intention. I guess it's important to actually include it in the descirption

Reactions: Havenless_

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. Honestly, it means a lot. BTW, you're not the first to mention, you'd hate to have them as mindless dolls, which was never my intention. I guess it's important to actually include it in the descirption
I mean, that's why I don't play corruption-based games and why I made this exception voluntarily. I don't want it to look like I want to force to make this game a vanilla lovey-dovey one.

I think there is a variety of players as well. Some may like something more 'hardcore' corruption, that the girls are really slaves and mindless dolls. And maybe some enjoy mild corruption where they are not slaves or anything like that.

But anyway. I speak from my perspective as someone vanilla. And, now knowing that there will be love routes, I felt like commenting a bit on this. A little bit of an attempt at feedback on these routes.

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
I mean, that's why I don't play corruption-based games and why I made this exception voluntarily. I don't want it to look like I want to force to make this game a vanilla lovey-dovey one.

I think there is a variety of players as well. Some may like something more 'hardcore' corruption, that the girls are really slaves and mindless dolls. And maybe some enjoy mild corruption where they are not slaves or anything like that.

But anyway. I speak from my perspective as someone vanilla. And, now knowing that there will be love routes, I felt like commenting a bit on this. A little bit of an attempt at feedback on these routes.
Well, the love route with Helen is also known as perverted route... And love route with mom features pregnancy... And love route with younger sister features exhibitionism... so not THAT vanilla))))) But thank you for honest and extensive feedback, it's super valuable!

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I like the story even though it is on the slow side but I dont like the artwork or models. Such a shame an opportunity missed. Bye unless the artwork takes a drastic change.

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
Honestly the art really isn't as bad as people are making it out to be. It kinda reminds me of Superhuman, which is pretty universally acclaimed on this site despite the controversial art (though it should be said the plot is really good). The relative lack of lewd until now is the real shame in this game. It has potential though.

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤
May 6, 2017
Hey mate, what you say is true, the art as well as the characters don't look too bad and they definitely have their charm. Although it is true that when it comes to sexual content, it is really scarce, since at the moment in this version 80% of the sexual scenes are dreams or fantasies of the protagonist, and 20% of the remaining scenes occur when we spy on the women , it seems a bit sad the truth since the MC still can't get off.

My other problem is with the relationship between Stella and our mother, I hope I can have an option when it comes to preventing Stella from changing our mother's mind about having something with her, since this update was quite insistent, until point that I would have liked the option to interrupt the moment.

DarkWarden

May 2, 2020
You know you're a coomer when you instantly notice the BJ scene was traced from the game shelter moments before the dialogue itself mentions it.

The Naughty Three Given you're aware of shelter and you want to make a mostly linear non-sandbox game I don't think you would need much advice on development. The only thing I can say is:

1. Be consistent. Set a schedule and release a set amount of content on that schedule (the more success you all, as devs, find the harder it is to follow this, but small short term gain is always going to be nothing compared to destroying your reputation in the long term.)
2. Listen to the community in regards to fetishes and characters but never at the cost of the stability of the entire story. For example adding 3-4 new characters without there being a single scene with one of the main family characters. Make sure you have the general idea of the main story in mind every time you write anything for the next update. And also for the sake of that stability don't branch out the story too much, at most have it similar to Shelter and have 2 general routes, love/corruption.
3. Add a gallery.

And now for the recommendations based on personal preferences. It seems like you also know you shuld diversify your female types, mommy, cute little sister, goth etc, but there is always room for more. Once you develop those a solid amount perhaps think about:
1. A Milf whose husband you actively cuck (Taffy Tales Gerda)
2. MC's aunt and her daughter (Demon Deals)
3. Chocolate Milf
4. Daddy roleplay with either your little sis or some of her friends (Grandmas House)
5. Gilf character

I would HIGHLY recommend you play through the 3 games in parenthesis above with the addition of: "WVM", "Hero Party Must Fall" and "Desert Stalker".
Every single one of those is masterfully done for the most part and I'm sure you will get a solid amount of ideas from them.

Good luck and cheers.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of My Hypnotized Family v0.20

Download

Mega

Could you update your port when you get a chance please?

Thank you for your time :)

Reactions: The Naughty Three

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Welcome to our ! Would be happy to get your feedback and share memes with you!!!

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
On the one hand, I'm glad Stella didn't NTR us with the mom.

On the other, I'm disappointed to miss out on some lesbian action.

I am the standard f95zone user incarnate - impossible to please lol.

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
On the one hand, I'm glad Stella didn't NTR us with the mom.

On the other, I'm disappointed to miss out on some lesbian action.

I am the standard f95zone user incarnate - impossible to please lol.
There will be lesbian action in family harem routes without NTR))))). All in the family, as they say. As for Stella, her feelings toward mom will make her interested in collaborating with us in hypnotizing and corrupting people, if we play the cards right.

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Hey Everyone!

Just to let you know. The next update this time will be the most major in the game. We've heard all the feedback and taken it seriously. There will be a complete overhaul of all graphics in the game with a new artist. It will take some time, but it will undoubtedly improve the game. Thank you again for sharing your honest thoughts and opinions.

oldersis_lingrie.jpg
photo_2022-09-02_13-30-13.jpg
mom_body_uniformw.png

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
As a prediction based on what the dev has said about lesbian and the way the hypnosis session went with Lucy I'm guessing she was thinking of mom/other sis, not the mc.

I definitely see this going poly, which I personally am not a fan of, but I would definitely recommend anyone who enjoys that to try this game out.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes