How would you like the game to progress?

• Keep going as Visual Novel with some choices and linear story

Votes: 1,699 65.1%
  • Branch to sandbox with map, stats and RPG elements at certain point

Votes: 910 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of My Hypnotized Family v0.13

Download
Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it possible to get an update for this?

Thank you for your time :)

Reactions: The Naughty Three

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Have to admit that that while I like the concept the art style doesn't lend itself to the game. Some moments you have decent looking characters and other times you clearly have a mans face on a woman's body.

There isn't enough work here for me to comment on the story but I do like the base concept.

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
A MAJOR Game Update coming soon!

- The game is now openly and unapologetically incest-themed. Roles of mom and sisters are fixed as mom and sisters (no "landlady" and "stepsister" nonsense). The story will reference their incest relationships directly in all juicy details. And we've switched to SubscribeStar since our days on Patreon are probably numbered.

- A lot of text is improved and rewritten from the very start to remove plot holes and increase realism. User feedback is taken into account.

- Another game day added to the story and the game is now around 20,000 words of text.

- The Main Character gets hypnotized for the first time and confronts his true deep hidden desires.

- First two bad ends appear in the game. Game over music is also specifically created for this purpose (all soundtrack is exclusive to the game)

- We finally see some mom action in RL, not in dreams.

- Remaining sandbox elements are removed from the game (navigation in the beginning). Now this game is 100% pure multipath visual novel.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
The mother managed to raise 3 kids and send one to college,and the good for nothing of his son dares to come back home jobless.
Someone slap his face until he grows some pubes.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I despise mind control games soooooooooo much, hypnotize women against their will? This is the same as rape, there are no real emotions and feelings, everything is fake, so what's the point?
Each to their own, but I'm sure many are going to read your post and wonder why you took the time to write and post such a comment! If you don't like it and don't understand it, then what's the point of asking that question when you obviously aren't going to be particularly interested in the answer? :unsure:

You like what you like, leave others to like whatever it is they like! It really is as simple as that, don't kink-shame anyone just because you don't like a particular fetish. *shrug*

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
This has potential. I don't really understand why all hypnosis games have to have the end game be all girls mindlessly enslaved though.
Imo, it would be far more interesting if (for example) you could keep the bitchy sister a bitch but also have her dtf/obsessed with you but it seems like your goal with this project is a linear game with just the occasional bad end choice so I understand going with the most extreme option rather than trying to have a branching narrative.

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
This has potential. I don't really understand why all hypnosis games have to have the end game be all girls mindlessly enslaved though.
Imo, it would be far more interesting if (for example) you could keep the bitchy sister a bitch but also have her dtf/obsessed with you but it seems like your goal with this project is a linear game with just the occasional bad end choice so I understand going with the most extreme option rather than trying to have a branching narrative.

Actually, you're right on point. Starting from next update you start choosing routes for characters, meaning you can make bitch sister submissive or keep her as is, just make her obsessed. Also at no moment they will be mindless dolls, they will have strong feelings, just as you pointed correctly. It's just that the thoughts and fantasies of the immature MC very maximalist. There will be much more branching further in the game, too, but, yeah it starts pretty linear

Last edited:

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'URM_welcome_screen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "00gamemenu.rpyc", line 173, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
  File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'URM_welcome_screen'.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes