How would you like the game to progress?

• Keep going as Visual Novel with some choices and linear story

Votes: 1,699 65.1%
  • Branch to sandbox with map, stats and RPG elements at certain point

Votes: 910 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I really like this art style, and the premise sounds fun. Just out of curiosity before I get too invested, how do you plan to get around Patreon rules against incest and mind control? :unsure:

Reactions: The Naughty Three

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
I really like this art style, and the premise sounds fun. Just out of curiosity before I get too invested, how do you plan to get around Patreon rules against incest and mind control? :unsure:
If we get banned on Patreon the project won't stop. There is subscribestar and other ways of donation. In fact, I am too invested in this project now to stop even if it doesn't bring any money.

Last edited:

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I like VNs specifically because I can skip all the extraneous dialogue and don't have to grind for dat ass :KEK: Nice art for sure. Glad you're continuing down that path. Good luck to you.

Reactions: The Naughty Three

sickqt

Jan 2, 2018
I rarely give feedback, but here it is. Dream sequences are bad, they ruin the story, its unearned scenes. Also, your game moves far too quickly, take a look at the most popular games, they have a lot more slow paced character development, no one just randomly starts staring at their family right away, you have to make it more believable.

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
I rarely give feedback, but here it is. Dream sequences are bad, they ruin the story, its unearned scenes. Also, your game moves far too quickly, take a look at the most popular games, they have a lot more slow paced character development, no one just randomly starts staring at their family right away, you have to make it more believable.
Thank you for your opinion. It's important feedback. One of the most popular 2d visual novel games in incest corruption genre on the site are for example Summer Saga, where you spy at your mom in the shower immediately and end up naked with another character in the gym showers on the first day. Dreams Of Desire, another succesful game has erotic dream sequences right from the start, but you are correct, they are less explicit. Not sure how we can change the tempo that deep into the story, but there is certainly some truth to your observation, IMO

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes