How would you like the game to progress?

• Keep going as Visual Novel with some choices and linear story

Votes: 1,699 65.1%
  • Branch to sandbox with map, stats and RPG elements at certain point

Votes: 910 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'URM_welcome_screen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "00gamemenu.rpyc", line 173, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
  File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'URM_welcome_screen'.
URM is not supported by Renpy 8, there was a discussion about it in this thread a page or two back

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Got around to playing through the new v0.20 fixed and wanted to post a couple of observations, nothing major but maybe the dev(s) would appreciate knowing. Just to clarify, I did play the first release but I deleted my saves and started new with the latest version.

Firstly, there were two (that I came across) occasions where the MC was referred to by the default name instead of the name I chose at the start.

Secondly, the overall grammar, spelling and punctuation is a little off. It's not the worst I've seen (far from it) but there are lots of small, minor mistakes thoughout the dialogue. Punctuation in places where it isn't needed, sentence structure that is confusing because the word placement is mixed up and there are a few spelling mistakes spread throughout. It's not bad enough to ruin the enjoyment, but it does get a bit much when you have to keep re-reading sentences and then mentally re-arranging the words so that the sentence makes sense!

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Got around to playing through the new v0.20 fixed and wanted to post a couple of observations, nothing major but maybe the dev(s) would appreciate knowing. Just to clarify, I did play the first release but I deleted my saves and started new with the latest version.

Firstly, there were two (that I came across) occasions where the MC was referred to by the default name instead of the name I chose at the start.

Secondly, the overall grammar, spelling and punctuation is a little off. It's not the worst I've seen (far from it) but there are lots of small, minor mistakes thoughout the dialogue. Punctuation in places where it isn't needed, sentence structure that is confusing because the word placement is mixed up and there are a few spelling mistakes spread throughout. It's not bad enough to ruin the enjoyment, but it does get a bit much when you have to keep re-reading sentences and then mentally re-arranging the words so that the sentence makes sense!
Thank you for letting me know! We'll fix the naming and have a native speaker proof read all the writing in the game!

Last edited:
Reactions: Manturgent

BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
I find the game interesting and have no problem with 99% of it BUT I am having a really hard time with the art for the MC, he looks like a sort of male head on a small titted woman's body. Not saying there are not guys out there that look like the MC, just not my choice for how one should look in a game. I might make him a little more masculine if I was the Dev, but that is just my opinion

Reactions: The Naughty Three

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
I find the game interesting and have no problem with 99% of it BUT I am having a really hard time with the art for the MC, he looks like a sort of male head on a small titted woman's body. Not saying there are not guys out there that look like the MC, just not my choice for how one should look in a game. I might make him a little more masculine if I was the Dev, but that is just my opinion
Thank you, we'll consider it. I'll talk to the artist.

otpw

Dec 29, 2021
View attachment 1843469

Overview:
In this story you are a young psychology major, who manages to lose his job, his girlfriend, and a place to live all in a matter of two months and is forced to go back to live with his family: his mom, who is a hot curvy MILF nurse in her 40s and your two sisters (both over 18, naturally).

Your older sister seems to hate your guts, dresses in gothic style, wears long dark fingernails, and has the roundest sexiest big ass you've ever seen in your life. Your younger sister is much more naïve, cute, sweet, and kind. She is very close to you and loves candy, stuffed animals, and the color pink. Her fresh petite breasts constantly distract you from helping her do her homework.

Fortune allows you to get acquainted with a local hypnotherapist, and being a psychology graduate, you are hired to be her assistant. Every day you observe how she hypnotizes her patients. The more you see her do it, the more tempting it becomes to hypnotize the women at home to become yours and yours only...​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-03
Release Date: 2022-08-03
Developer: The Naughty Three
Censored: No
Version: 0.20
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other:
Android*

* This unofficial port/version/Walkthrough is not released by the developer, use at your own risk.

View attachment 1843528 View attachment 1843529 View attachment 1843530 View attachment 1843531 View attachment 1843532 View attachment 1843533 View attachment 1843534 View attachment 1847203 View attachment 1919477 View attachment 1919478
Stella touches Audrie's hand with all five fingers

• Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: darlic and lnppo

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
This game actually reminds me a bit of one of my games, Tamas Awakening
Well, guess this kind of setting is not that uncommon

good luck, fellow dev
Wow! So honored to get a encouraging post from you! Tamas Awakening is surely a great game! Going to check your second game ASAP.

In our mind we weren't primarily inspired by a single hypnosis-themed game, whether it's Tamas Awakening, Snow Daze, Wife Trainer or even "not really hypnosis, but mind control" games like Corruption by Mr. C. We were inspired whole ecosystem, and wanted to create something of our own, adding to the genre.

Again, thank you for your kind words. Going to check out your second game, which I've missed somehow.

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Stella touches Audrie's hand with all five fingers
Not sure, what you mean. Yes there was a moment like that in the game. Are you reporting a typo? Or the fact, that the illustrations don't show Stella actually touching Audrie's hand (which we decided not to show, I don't even remember why). Going to go back to checking this moment in the game, but I'd wish you said more!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The Naughty Three With the future tags, there is group sex. Is that MC with multiple women?
Or will there be other males involved with any of the LIs? (i.e. MMF, sharing/swinging, or even NTR I guess, might as well ask about that as well).

I am assuming that it is MC with multiple women, but thought it best to ask to be certain.

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
The Naughty Three With the future tags, there is group sex. Is that MC with multiple women?
Or will there be other males involved with any of the LIs? (i.e. MMF, sharing/swinging, or even NTR I guess, might as well ask about that as well).

I am assuming that it is MC with multiple women, but thought it best to ask to be certain.
Group sex is MC with multiple women. No NTR

Reactions: bobdillan

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
New update coming soon! Here is what is upcoming in the next version:

- We finally get to hypnotize the big sister, if you made the right choices previously in the game

- Character routes are introduced - you get to choose if you want your big sis to be your sub or just obsessed with you.

- MC and younger sister are going out (with new music introduced)

- MC gets at peace with his guilty consciousness and also makes an interesting voyeuristic choice.

- A lot about Mom and Stella (the hypnotist) is revealed while they are drinking wine at night. Some steamy drama is incoming!

- Oh, and a lot of grammar, punctuation, and typos get fixed.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Knowing that this is almost certainly not a game for me because I don't like corruption/mind control and that sort of thing, I decided to give this game a try. However, I decided to try it because of the whole "having different routes" thing, so I figured there will be relatively vanilla routes where you don't enslave the girls. And, I like the art quite a bit.

What "pleased" me is being able to avoid making Helen a submissive. I understand that there won't be any romance in this game, but the route where you don't make her a submissive seems like it will be relatively vanilla and I like that.

What doesn't quite convince me is the MC. His internal dialogues seem a bit cringe to me. But, these are early versions of the game. There is a lot of room for it to evolve, especially depending on our decisions. Maybe a little more "evil", a little more "kind", etc. I don't know if it's just me being apathetic and inexpressive :KEK: , but I find the internal monologues excessive and some of them just say things we already know or are seeing. I don't think we need so much of that.

Another thing that didn't quite convince me is the final part of the talk between the mom and Stella, where Stella tells her that she's attracted to her. At the end the mom says she doesn't feel that way. Honestly, I don't know where this is going to go. I'd like the opportunity to keep Stella from getting involved with the girls, or at least leave it up to the player. For the hypnosis thing, I guess there will be the option to "help" Stella with mom or tell her to go fuck herself, that mom is just for us.

Anyway, I'm not going to "throw shit" on a game that clearly has an approach that I don't like and that I decided to try out of my own free will. However, and being aware that it is not a romance game, I will follow the game to see if there are or will be routes where we have the opportunity to not be a enslaver, or something like that.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes