• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

How would you like the game to progress?

• Keep going as Visual Novel with some choices and linear story

Votes: 1,699 65.1%
  • Branch to sandbox with map, stats and RPG elements at certain point

Votes: 910 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
With game overs no warnings, so the game becomes more interesting. With fetishes it will be quite obvious. With girl routes it will also be hidden dynamic. If patrons ask for warnings for game overs or girl routes, it will be added.
In that case I suggest the game overs not being related to things too long in the past. In a different game you can get a game over because of something you did HOURS of gameplay ago if you don't play with walkthough open.

Reactions: hentai charley

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
My Hypnotized Family [v0.28] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 55mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
help pls, whatever option I choose, it ends in game over View attachment 2793412
"Wait for a better opportunity" is the right answer. The game ends because this is the amount of content that is currently available. If you see "this is the end of content", then it really is the end for now. If you see "Game Over" it's a bad end.

Last edited:

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
In that case I suggest the game overs not being related to things too long in the past. In a different game you can get a game over because of something you did HOURS of gameplay ago if you don't play with walkthough open.
Not sure if hours of gameplay in the current form of the game are poasible at all. But I will add "Warning! Crucial decision! Save now" warnings perhaps

Reactions: Attal and ArhraCole

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Has anything sexual happened yet? I saw mention of dream sequences (one of my personally hated techniques), I really hope that they are not the only sources of action thus far.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
nice game like the art
why cant pass this part its show game over is cuz wrong choice or have to back to something miss

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
My Hypnotized Family [v0.29] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 275mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes