• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

How would you like the game to progress?

• Keep going as Visual Novel with some choices and linear story

Votes: 1,699 65.1%
  • Branch to sandbox with map, stats and RPG elements at certain point

Votes: 910 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
do the player get warning for game overs and results of bad choices also fetishes on off as like you turn them on and off?

With game overs no warnings, so the game becomes more interesting. With fetishes it will be quite obvious. With girl routes it will also be hidden dynamic. If patrons ask for warnings for game overs or girl routes, it will be added.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
With game overs no warnings, so the game becomes more interesting. With fetishes it will be quite obvious. With girl routes it will also be hidden dynamic. If patrons ask for warnings for game overs or girl routes, it will be added.
it would be nice to se girls routes so you know what you want so pick route you dont end in route you dont want and for the game over even tho im not patron so you could care less about what i say but you should add way for players what not to pick cos nothing is more annoying then have to start over so many times

also harem route so what is the other route

hope you will take some of my feedback with you

Last edited:
Reactions: The Naughty Three

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
Revamped art version is over quite quickly but looks very good in general - with the exception of Helen's anatomically impossible yoga pose.

kai97

Dec 16, 2018
Your choice of trigger words will not influence the story in any ways
I even write relax as a trigger word but the dialog after says it failed.. I then get a blowjob scene with the sister and get taken back to the main menu...What am i doing wrong pls?

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
I even write relax as a trigger word but the dialog after says it failed.. I then get a blowjob scene with the sister and get taken back to the main menu...What am i doing wrong pls?

You're doing everything right. It's just that the game is still in development. He can't hypnotize her just yet, his skill sucks, it is not as easy as he thinks. He will be able to do it in a couple of game days.

Reactions: kai97

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Really like where this is going, wasnt a fan at the beginning but with the reworked art/story it's coming around. Still a little early to judge.

Not a fan of Dream sequences myself, they're usually an excuse to include unearned sex scene, but in this case it looks like it's going to fit into the story, so I will wait and see.

Needs better animations.

There are still issues, like when mc confronts sister in the hallway after shower, according to the following text she's wearing a towel, but she's actually wearing her underwear, without a towel in site. Also, mc is occasionally referred to as "Alex" despite picking a new name for him.

Dev team appears to put a lot of effort into improving, can't wait to see upcoming releases

sarge5186

Oct 19, 2017
is there an walkthrough for this game becuse every one of the ancers for the step daughter questions are wrong when playing her game

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Hey everyone, Just wanted to say big thanks for playing "My Hypnotized Family"!

Good news - we've got a new update coming real soon with a lot of lewd and hot scenes. We also want to hear from you: what's your top pick for best scene or picture in the game? I am trying to pick the ultimate screenshots for promotion of the game and

I realize, that I've seen them too many times to understand which are the best ones. Please let me know on the replies to this message. It will really help a lot. Thanks again for helping make our game better!
photo_2023-07-04_10-37-35.jpg

Mar 29, 2021
It's wonderful to see that the Steam page has been recently set up and the game is supposed to be released as an early access title on July 18th: (y)

Reactions: The Naughty Three
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes