• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

How would you like the game to progress?

• Keep going as Visual Novel with some choices and linear story

Votes: 1,699 65.1%
  • Branch to sandbox with map, stats and RPG elements at certain point

Votes: 910 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Don't worry, I had the same question too. In fact, I asked the developer. Here's what the developer said about that you mention:

In itself, hypnosis/mind control is mandatory but you can choose the romance path instead of making them sex slaves or something like that. If you don't like hypnosis at all, you may not like this game. If you are open to the possibility of using hypnosis/mind control but for good, you can give the game a try.

Cheers.
Thanks, exactly what I wanted to add. You hypnotize them to transform their affection to you into sexual passion, the rest is consensual otherwise it's not fun

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Hi The Naughty Three (hive mind?),

I played the 0.26 version and here's some feedback:

Good:

- Congratulations for getting this far, it's not easy! :love:

- Spelling and grammar are pretty much perfect as far as I could see, good job. (y)

- The art is good enough for the task. Maybe 8/10, with a bonus point for hand drawn.

Needs Improvement:

- Nearly all aspects of the story and dialogue are too "strong". It's the opposite of subtle and "show don't tell". MC is a pervert lusting over his family immediately. Big sis is super angry. Little sis loves MC. Mom is a milfy walkover. Events happen fast and furiously with no real challenge, and the magic "power" falls into MC's hands on the second day. It all feels rushed and as if reality was turned up to 200% saturation - there's no buildup or anticipation of reward.

- MC is too much of a pervert in his thoughts from the very first time he comes home. It would be a lot hotter if his own moral stance became more corrupted over time, and that initially he only unintentionally looked at his housemate's bodies and felt some shame at the lustful thoughts they cause. Only after some time (and perhaps some extended celibacy now he has no girlfriend) should he begin to admit to himself that he wants them.

- I wonder if this is due to changing the art, but the text descriptions do not match the images in some places: Dr. Somna's eyes are described as green but the image shows hazel eyes. Big Sis's clothing description is wrong (cleavage down to the navel? nope, that's a mesh panel that goes to the neckline)

- In the first hypnosis scene with little-sis, the images were only showing the standing art. Ideally you'd have some more specific art for this, with her sitting, laying on the bed, allowing MC to look at her without being caught.

A couple of bugs:

- There's one line where the text has the default MC name "Alex" instead of the input name string.

- There is a missing webm in the 1st dream sequence.

- Game text says you can see big-sis yoga session, but there are no images.

All in all a good start, may the force be with you. (y)

Thank you for addressing these bugs. The Yoga scene is now very full and detailed, some missing pics added, other bugs removed!

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
New minor update has been posted!

Currently we're working hard on reworking the next day of the game, that includes three hardcore scenes: oral dream with Lucy, spying on mom masturbating and squirting all over the place, and MC being hypnotized and seeing the gals pregnant and enslaved.

While we're working on drawing these scenes, here is a the minor release that fixes a lot of bugs, that you helped us notice and also ads a lot of missed art: Helen doing Yoga, completely redone shower scene with Helen, Lucy hugging MC when just met and other little neat things. As usual feedback is very welcome!

P.S. Due to new update rules, this doesn't qualify for a major enough update to appear in "latest updates", so I haven't reported it as such.

Reactions: elymid

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyHypnotizedFamily-0.26f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: The Naughty Three

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so is there only going to b one rout. also is there going to be a cg room. just those question's for now thanks

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
I was gonna ignore this cus no romance tag, cus just hypnofuck is boring (imo) but then i saw pregnancy tag.
Now i've got a dilemma :KEK:
Gonna try i guess

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Snow Daze still the golden standard when it comes to family mind control visual novels.

Reactions: HB38

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
This would a good game if it only had animations

We tried adding animations, but our artist didn't like the look of them, perhaps the person who did them didn't have the right style of animation. Now removed. If enough patrons ask for them, we will ask someone else to make them again

Reactions: zorb9009

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Snow Daze still the golden standard when it comes to family mind control visual novels.
I agree actually.

I was gonna ignore this cus no romance tag, cus just hypnofuck is boring (imo) but then i saw pregnancy tag.
Now i've got a dilemma :KEK:
Gonna try i guess

Romance will be there and kind of already is. Added the tag, thank you for that.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes