How would you like the game to progress?

• Keep going as Visual Novel with some choices and linear story

Votes: 1,699 65.1%
  • Branch to sandbox with map, stats and RPG elements at certain point

Votes: 910 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
One of the Patrons is considering making a patch. But I am out of custom name game, tired of it, doesn't match my vision. So unofficial mod is possible, but main character has a name and I'll clean up any remaining bugs as soon as I can so there are no remains of custom name in future versions.
another person here said you could make the mc name a {variable}, I won't pretend knowing how this shit works but just something to try if you ever feel like giving it a go again.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I like sandboxes too but they need to be done well, and to be fair this game does have choices so thats a little more interactivity than a kinetic novel, those are just movies with carpel tunnel
yeah i agree that sandbox can be really bad if not done well but they also be great and Visual Novel has interactivity for player cos if not then its just like reading a book

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
I see the vote shows people would like to read and not play a games. :(
To many years people have been entertained by TV and now streaming services and left them brain dead.
Now Tiktok makes people depressed, short form video's shortens people attention span.
The issue with sandbox is RNG screws up everything, a adult game is all about keeping the viewer entertained but the grind just ruins it makes things repetitive.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
The issue with sandbox is RNG screws up everything, a adult game is all about keeping the viewer entertained but the grind just ruins it makes things repetitive.
well the grind can be fun and again its about doing sandbox right so i dont think the grind is the problem

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Personally I like some sandbox games including extremely badly made trashy ones like Girl Life on freaking QSP Player. There is soime retro feel about the immersion. But with this game, I wanted to create a story about incest and hypnosis, in fact semi-realistic hypnosis, so it's more about the story.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Personally I like some sandbox games including extremely badly made trashy ones like Girl Life on freaking QSP Player. There is soime retro feel about the immersion. But with this game, I wanted to create a story about incest and hypnosis, in fact semi-realistic hypnosis, so it's more about the story.
could hope the next game you make will be a sandbox game :)

• Angry
Reactions: gfdsf565

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Quite possible. But I won't respect myself if I don't finish this one. My nightmare is "abandoned" tag on this project.
The Shadow over Blackmore and Star Periphery are two really great sandbox games also theme about those are great two idk if your into those type you should take look cos they do great with sandbox/Visual Novel

Reactions: The Naughty Three

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So I was just thinking, doesn't Lucy still sleep with teddy bears? And didn't she even masturbate with one? I don't know if this was already planned, but I think it would be really neat if her submissive route involved hypnotizing her into thinking of herself like a stuffed animal. The idea of "being a toy" is a classic mind control trope, but it takes on a different meaning to someone who still sleeps with stuffed animals. Instead of being some inanimate plaything, it's a source of love and comfort whose owners often imagine it returning their love, to be cuddled with whenever you want and keep you company while you sleep. And classics like Toy Story and The Teddy Bears' Picnic shows that children like to imagine their toys as having their own lives and not feeling neglected when their owners are away, but still always choose to come home to be loved and played with. Even if the teddy bear goes off to have a picnic with his friends while you're away, you can always count on him being on your bed waiting for you when you come back, because he loves you more than anything. Hypnotically walking Lucy through that scenario and having her identify as a cherished toy could be a great way to condition her into submitting to the protagonist.

And then you remind her that she used her teddy bear to get off...

You should give the option to be able to customise pet names for the mc and in the future if you decide, pet names for the girls also. Not a big fan of master/honey myself.
I'm a big fan of "Master", but I'd like to use it even in the love route. "Honey" is just... Eh.

Reactions: The Naughty Three

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
So I was just thinking, doesn't Lucy still sleep with teddy bears? And didn't she even masturbate with one? I don't know if this was already planned, but I think it would be really neat if her submissive route involved hypnotizing her into thinking of herself like a stuffed animal. The idea of "being a toy" is a classic mind control trope, but it takes on a different meaning to someone who still sleeps with stuffed animals. Instead of being some inanimate plaything, it's a source of love and comfort whose owners often imagine it returning their love, to be cuddled with whenever you want and keep you company while you sleep. And classics like Toy Story and The Teddy Bears' Picnic shows that children like to imagine their toys as having their own lives and not feeling neglected when their owners are away, but still always choose to come home to be loved and played with. Even if the teddy bear goes off to have a picnic with his friends while you're away, you can always count on him being on your bed waiting for you when you come back, because he loves you more than anything. Hypnotically walking Lucy through that scenario and having her identify as a cherished toy could be a great way to condition her into submitting to the protagonist.

And then you remind her that she used her teddy bear to get off...

I'm a big fan of "Master", but I'd like to use it even in the love route. "Honey" is just... Eh.
Interesting idea. Because vs Love/BDSM route for Helen the route choice for Lucy is TrueLove/LoveSlave, so teddy bear matches "being favorite toy". I'll think about Honey, we can replace that. I'll ask the patrons.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
of course more people want vn over a game...they cant fap and fight at the same time.
if they just want to fap then go on the hub like if you really need to fap that hard just cos its a vn dose not mean it cant have sandbox in it

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Interesting idea. Because vs Love/BDSM route for Helen the route choice for Lucy is TrueLove/LoveSlave, so teddy bear matches "being favorite toy". I'll think about Honey, we can replace that. I'll ask the patrons.
Will there be preg content or actual impregnation?

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes