How would you like the game to progress?

• Keep going as Visual Novel with some choices and linear story

Votes: 1,699 65.1%
  • Branch to sandbox with map, stats and RPG elements at certain point

Votes: 910 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
dam clam down you need to nut that bad? also just cos its tommorow for you thats not mean its tommorow for the dev also XD
They said "tomorrow" 51 hours ago, so it's not a matter of time zones. Or impatience. Some people (like me) are schedule-oriented, so we make plans for what to do on any given day. If someone says something's gonna be tomorrow, we make time for it, so it's worth knowing if plans are gonna change.

Reactions: BDI

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
They said "tomorrow" 51 hours ago, so it's not a matter of time zones. Or impatience. Some people (like me) are schedule-oriented, so we make plans for what to do on any given day. If someone says something's gonna be tomorrow, we make time for it, so it's worth knowing if plans are gonna change.
it comes out when it comes out like clam down

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Well, if you really wanna know, BDI just asked where the upload was that the dev promised, and Rosen King made a valid point about some people having to plan ahead and make schedules. You told them to 'clam down', simply dismissing their statement. I find that rather stupid. Good for you if you have time to hang around here all day, same as me right now, but some other people don't. Be respectful of that.
Then, BDI asked if you meant to write 'calm' after you'd spelt it wrong twice, which in turn you obviously read as him telling you to calm down and gave him a snippy answer. Because, well, you don't seem very good at reading.

So, you're dislikable and I made fun of you. Sorry for many words. :x

Reactions: BDI

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Well, if you really wanna know, BDI just asked where the upload was that the dev promised, and Rosen King made a valid point about some people having to plan ahead and make schedules. You told them to 'clam down', simply dismissing their statement. I find that rather stupid. Good for you if you have time to hang around here all day, same as me right now, but some other people don't. Be respectful of that.
Then, BDI asked if you meant to write 'calm' after you'd spelt it wrong twice, which in turn you obviously read as him telling you to calm down and gave him a snippy answer. Because, well, you don't seem very good at reading.

So, you're dislikable and I made fun of you. Sorry for many words. :x
it comes out when it comes out like someone really need to nut and how big do you think the update is XD also you are last to talk about respect also prove me that wrong about it comes out when it comes out XD

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
We are all family here. Kindred spirits who enjoy the same things. Let us come together in support. Not let our differences divide us. My brothers and sisters in kink. Celebrate this forum and the opportunities it grants us to find others like us, who share in our same interests. Yesterdays stranger is tomorrows friend.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes