5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mr. Hex

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Screenshot_4.png

Overview:
The MC is having a hard time in his usual day but with sudden news things may change for the better as he receive Inheritance from his unknown father​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-21
Release Date: 2020-11-21
Developer: Mr.Hex
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

b8chloe intro 14.png b4car 8.png b7alexa intro 6.png b1apartment 7.png c1 dinner 5.png c6 nightdream 22.png c6 nightdream 16latisha 2.jpg c6 nightdream 26.jpg c6 nightdream 16sasha 1.jpg c6 nightdream 19.jpg c3 event1 chloe 10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cool_boy2

Mar 29, 2018
i need to know how much content
the tags and ss seems like decent amount of content in the first release

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Ok, not bad at all considering it is a v0.1. Models are nice, care has been given to things like backgrounds, lighting and so on. The plot is somewhat generic yet, but decently executed so far. Has the potential to be really fun.

I have only two slight misgivings at the moment:

1) The engrish is somewhat strong. Not terrible, mind you - just slightly above the line where it is really obvious.
2) There are small graphical issues, like models "jumping" slightly from frame to frame, or being placed a bit awkwardly that will require the dev going over them again later.

Looking forward to future updates!

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
It's not so bad for a first release I've played worse. The models look really good and so do the lighting and backgrounds I especially like how Margaret actually looks like an older woman. There is some "engrish" and the game would benefit greatly from a proof reader.

The plot is kind of generic and has some of the usual tropes of one bitchy sister and one nice sister. I'm assuming the point of the maids is to have sex scenes since I don't get why they go around dressed as strippers with no underwear and everyone treats it as normal but I agree with what some people are saying and it looks like another fuckfest game but I hope I get proved wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: Ursão Goxtosu

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Renders looks are very tempting.. Real looking Milf, Hot Roommates, Maids.. Awesome.. I'm totally okay with this stuff.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Mr. Hex
make a ticket to ask for the developer tag .

The plot is kind of generic and has some of the usual tropes of one bitchy sister and one nice sister. I'm assuming the point of the maids is to have sex scenes since I don't get why they go around dressed as strippers with no underwear and everyone treats it as normal but I agree with what some people are saying and it looks like another fuckfest game but I hope I get proved wrong.
so...there's also incest?or planned incest?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote