Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I feel like Dev's should have to disclose the games they worked on. This person changed their name from HappyMo, made a new game and is like "Forget my last abandoned project, I have a new identity now." As for the game? It looks like it's heading in the same direction as Forever My Girl. Not the best thing in my opinion.

Good luck HappyMo, can't say the new name, it's silly.

Houselover

Oct 7, 2019
The labels use for the fast travel tween rooms are too small. Is there a way to make them easier to read?

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
what to do in this game? are there any quest log?
No kidding. I found nothing to do after taking a shower. I even went to the beach and nudist beach,because well the spa was not implemented yet. Then then store(no money no job offer). Then back to an empty house. Clicked all over. Hit the pc in my room tried all 4 buttons,and yea without money not doing a thing and could not search for anything.

Closed the game and deleted it. If I need to start skipping time the first actual day I am NOT playing it.

plootho

Jul 24, 2017
Few of the AVs detects .exe as malicious...

edit: on compressed version

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
My Innocent Pleasure [v0.30] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 167mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Wow, this game is bad. Really bad. 'I regret wasting the bandwidth on this' levels of bad.

1 - Terribly bad Engrish. Only entertaining if you're a masochist who actively enjoys poorly written nonsense. Like, if you ironically watch The Room and derive enjoyment from it, you might have fun with the writing. Maybe. But even then, it's not good. A lot of it is nonsensical, lots of punctuation is missing, and a lot is spelled phonetically and incorrectly (mam for ma'am, whant for want, pist off for pissed off, hy for hey, etc.). Not that it is suffering only from being lost in translation, as there really doesn't appear to be anything good at base. There are 4 possible lewd scenes all within the into, and they all suck. They're all nonsensical, performed with disposable one-off characters with little build up, and are just short 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am' affairs (you could literally finish all 4 scenes in less time than it would take you to literally listen to the entirety of that Dean Martin song too).

2 - Fuck this MC.

Screenshot 2023-02-25 050829.png

This 15 year old kid on the right with the imminently punchable face is the MC, someone who has supposedly served '3 years and 4 month' in a non-descript military. Assuming we're not in a weird alternate reality and we're dealing with a somewhat sane government that limits military service to those 18 years and older, that would make the MC on paper at least 21 years old (and probably closer to 22). 21 years old? That boy hasn't finished puberty. He's also a massive pile of shit.

In his first 4 possible lewd scenes he's a manipulative asshole that threatens to get a barista fired in order to pressure her into sex, a simpering pathetic wimp that creams his jeans from his cock being trampled on in public, a creepy voyeur who gets off on watching his dad fuck, and a creepy sex-pest who pushes himself uninvited and dick first onto his father's girlfriend when she is naked in the shower. 100% Grade A piece of human garbage.

Outside of being called a 'soldier' and the single background image of him holding a gun in the prologue where it gave his very specific service time (and no other details), it is an entirely pointless addition that is seemingly only there as a bit of military fetishism that serves as an excuse to dress the MC up in olive drab with .

Also, the time jumping back and forth from old-man version of the MC who looks like the Wish.com version of Master Roshi doesn't help. Otherwise, outside of the weird military tangent, it is just another poor attempt at a 'stupid teenager boy tries to fuck his family' sandbox; only instead of pretending the clearly high school aged kid is in 'college', we're now supposed to pretend he's a 'military veteran'. Did I mention the punchable face? Fuck this boy.

3 - It is coded so poorly that once I got to the 'sandbox' portion and had map controls, I managed to re-trigger part of the prologue when I travelled back home and got transported back in time to do the whole thing all over again. Doesn't matter what day it is, you'll get sent back to some time on Monday. This wasn't a fluke, but is an easily repeatable bug, triggered by simply clicking on the garage door of the house at seemingly any time or day of the week. Yay...

4 - The UI is atrocious and uses 6 point font to label important shit, like the room names for the fast travel buttons. Everything is clunky and unintuitive. The lockpicking mini-game gets stuck, is nigh impossible to complete without almost instantly breaking one of your very limited supply of seemingly non-replenishable lockpicks; which is sad since it is just a super poor copy of the same lockpicking minigame Bethesda Softworks has been using since TESIV: Oblivion back in 2006. We know how this minigame works, it's been a perfected staple of gaming for nearly two decades, you almost have to be trying on purpose to make it suck this bad.

5 - Entirely pointless sandbox. Where do you go? How do you earn money? Or get more lockpicks? Fuck you, the game ain't telling you shit! Keep rotating around the various locations icons while progressing the time by one hour increments in the hopes that you'll stumble into some content eventually. If this game was made like a more traditional dialogue driven VN, it certainly would still be awful, but at least this shit wouldn't be wasting your time with vacuous busy work.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes