The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I'm so fed up with the negative comments here. It's a FIRST RELEASE, and you're critiquing it as if it had been out for a few years. Of course there's little content at this point. But the art is actually pretty good, the gameplay is decent, and it seems promising for those who enjoy a little incest hentai. I think this is the most interesting NEW incest game I've seen hit the hentai game boards for the last month. My congratulations to the developer, whom I hope will ignore the idiot critics and continue to develop his game for those who can appreciate what he's trying to do.
I am curious how much the dev paid you to type this paragraph.

"I think this is the most interesting NEW incest game I've seen hit the hentai game boards for the last month."
(Spoken like someone who obviously hasn't played any incest "hentai" games in the last month.)

"My congratulations to the developer, whom I hope will ignore the idiot critics and continue to develop his game for those who can appreciate what he's trying to do."
(The best time to fix the shit, is when it's fresh.)

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
how do you pick the locks?
Save scuming and blind luck combined with a fuck ton of trial and error. No, seriously. That's the only way you can hope to get through without destroying all of your lockpicks in the process.

The idea is to rotate the pick with the mouse, then apply pressure with the prybar using the left mouse button. The goal is to try to 'feel' around the perimeter, changing the angle of the pick with the mouse, until you find the spot where the tumblers of the lock start to turn with the prybar, making adjustments with the pick until you find the spot where the tumblers turn completely and unlock the door. If you press too long and hard at a section where the tumblers don't want to give, you'll snap a pick, making you start over and using up resources. It's a really simple mini-game that has been a staple of gaming since the early Xbox360/PS3 era.

How this game fucks it up is by making it far too unforgiving. The health the picks have before snapping is almost nonexistent. You can't really apply any pressure to feel around and try to hunt down the right spot, as applying pressure for a second almost instantly snaps the lockpick. So you need to tap the left mouse button as quickly as you can once, to see if you get any turn on the tumblers. Doing this you might get 4 chances before the pick breaks on your 5th tap. So unless you've managed to luckily guess the exact position (which is also way too small of an angle, given the massive range of the pick), you're going to snap your pick. Then, when you try another pick, the lock resets and the position of the 'sweet spot' needed to unlock the door has moved, so you cant even brute force it by burning through multiple picks; you need to correctly guess the exact position with blind luck within 4 shots. You can't 'feel' for the correct angle, cause any excess pressure will near instantly snap the lockpick, kinda negating the whole premise of the mini-game in the first place; that being to simulate feeling out the tumblers with the pick and prybar.

Again, this mini-game is super common, and the dev needed to actively try to make it this bad. They set how sensitive the 'sweet spot' for unlocking the tumblers are, they control the variable that determines how much damage a lockpick takes or how much health it has before snapping. They're the ones that make you use disposable lockpicks to begin with, only gave you 2 of them, then never put in a way for you to get more. The dev controls all of these things, and at almost every choice possible, made this simple and well understood mini-game worse than it otherwise needed to be. I'm convinced the dev had to actively try to make it this bad.

Reactions: vonamatas

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
At bare minimum in games like this you need:
1. Highlight objects you can interact with when roaming
2. A quest or timeplan for people so you can work out when to progress them
3. Character images on the locations so you can quickly see where someone is

Even with that there's no way I'll play a sandbox, but still, the one person who does play it will be much happier

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
how do you pick the locks?
In fact, this game is full of bugs, so you don't even need to pick locks. Essentially, you will encounter two situations around a closed door:
1) Just press the "open" button and you will enter the room.
2) The game will offer you to "train the lockpicking skill" and after opening the door will not let you into the room.
As a result, just click "open", if it does not work, try another time and do not waste time on the mini-game.

I just want to express solidarity with the developer and advise him not to take everything to heart. I know from experience how some words can hurt after you have spent a lot of time and effort to do something. But over time, your skin gets thicker and you start to pay less attention to the hate and look only at criticism that can improve your game. Good luck dev!
You are definitely wrong. It's one thing to ignore trolls and insults, but to take criticism adequately. Completely different:
- developer, whom I hope will ignore the idiot critics
- Yes, I will definitely ignore them!
Can't even criticize this game? This is the ideal among all the games presented here, just the players are not the right ones? This guy will make mistakes over and over again, because he is not making a game that others will play, but a game that he would not play even himself.

Last edited:

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
At bare minimum in games like this you need:
1. Highlight objects you can interact with when roaming
2. A quest or timeplan for people so you can work out when to progress them
3. Character images on the locations so you can quickly see where someone is

Even with that there's no way I'll play a sandbox, but still, the one person who does play it will be much happier
This is very good advice and I plan to do it.
The game is still in development!

Reactions: alex_1212

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
This is very good advice and I plan to do it.
The game is still in development!
To begin with, it would be worth creating an adequate character of the protagonist. Already from the scenes at the airport and at the father's house, we see that he is a tough and daring dude in front of those who are weaker than him, but a miserable whining bitch in front of strong characters. If that was the intention, then I don't think there are many people who would be willing to try on the image of such a pathetic character or watch him act. It's like we're playing a fat ugly bastard who's been slashed into the body of a schoolboy.
Sandboxing and lockpicking are no surprises now. Maybe you should first of all think about the plot and characters, and not about adding buttons that are not at all interesting to press?

Jul 25, 2022
is this game more a stepcest?

the game seems promising to me but I would like this stepmother thing is discouraging

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
To begin with, it would be worth creating an adequate character of the protagonist. Already from the scenes at the airport and at the father's house, we see that he is a tough and daring dude in front of those who are weaker than him, but a miserable whining bitch in front of strong characters. If that was the intention, then I don't think there are many people who would be willing to try on the image of such a pathetic character or watch him act. It's like we're playing a fat ugly bastard who's been slashed into the body of a schoolboy.
Sandboxing and lockpicking are no surprises now. Maybe you should first of all think about the plot and characters, and not about adding buttons that are not at all interesting to press?
I understood your opinion! He's not a goofy but on the contrary, he waits for the right opportunity to act. I already write the story so it's a little hard to change it, if you understand. But I can add anytime, I'm an open minded guy.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
...he waits for the right opportunity to act.
Yeah, like when he's walking into the occupied bathroom of a completely naked stranger whom he just saw fucking his dad, and surprises her by greeting her dick-first. He's a creepy rapey sex-pest (with a very punchable face). If that was your goal? Congrats, mission accomplished. If it wasn't, then your characters and story need a complete overhaul.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Well, it's bad.
We have a MC which looks like he hasn't finished puberty, has a very punchable face and his personality just intensivies the desire to punch him.
For some reason this kid is supposed to be a military veteran, really i don't get why even trying that...
The MC looks like a 15 year old kid, personality is somewhere between a creep and a complete asshole (so standart trope for a shota looking 'college kid' who creeps on his family and all others), the military aspect just doesn't make any sense here.

The sandbox is bad.
No quest log, no hints, not much content, even the lockpicking minigame is bad (and it's the same as Skyrim has, a game which is over a decade old...just bad implemented here), also no status screens for the girls or the MC and no information if you have seen all the current content.

For the girls, really not much to say here. The black girl and the fathers gf are pretty much insta sluts without anything to add.
The family also seems to follow the classic formula, bitchy older 'sister', innocent younger one and a divored mom.
Althought the family relation is a bit nonsensical...
There is the lil sis (real sister), she and the MC got adopted together.
Then you have the divorce foster mother (for some reason not a adoptive one) and her daughter, the bitchy step sister (where the 'step' comes from, i don't know).
Personality wise that's pretty much all there is to say about them, barely any screentime or dialogue with any of them.

And the typical approach of this kid MC is like this.
Comes to his dad, jerks off on his father fucking his gf...
Comes home to his mom after years of ''military service'', sees his innocent little sis doing loundry, so first thing pulling her pants down and commenting how he's making nice progress with her...
Even the Dad's GF looks like she is 14 or 15.

Reactions: XephosDB

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
I was even excited to play but I changed my mind when I read some posts mentioning that the game is stepcest and not incest

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes