THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
that's fine in that case

But doesn't he have a biological mother to spice up the game's incest?
maybe if you change some dialogues she will become a biological mother

stepmother doesn't like me either, but before changing I'll start the game to find out if she's the mc's love interest or not

Reactions: Allan Wolf

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
I understood your opinion! He's not a goofy but on the contrary, he waits for the right opportunity to act. I already write the story so it's a little hard to change it, if you understand. But I can add anytime, I'm an open minded guy.
I didn't say he was goofy. He is pathetic, unprincipled, he has no motivation for action, except for the urge of a member. Seriously, what do you call a man who, the first thing he does when he gets home, attaches his cock to his father's girlfriend, right after his father. This dude is disgusting! I'm not saying that the Anti-Hero has no right to exist, but there must be some kind of plot line, motivation and explanation for this way of thinking. And we see that the protagonist is just a vile slug who thinks through his actions solely with the help of dick and does not see their consequences.
If the character was conceived this way, then he needs a justification. If it turned out that way, then it really requires a complete rework.

Plaguey

Apr 17, 2020
I will increase the time limit.
Thank you that would be a massive help. And also thank you for replying to my feedback. The only other thing I would suggest is a place to see what level of romance you have with the girls. This does have a lot of good potential btw I can not wait to see more come from it. I will happily provide more feedback if you would like.

Reactions: alex_1212

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Thank you that would be a massive help. And also thank you for replying to my feedback. The only other thing I would suggest is a place to see what level of romance you have with the girls. This does have a lot of good potential btw I can not wait to see more come from it. I will happily provide more feedback if you would like.
On the left of the screen, press the button and characters will appear with hearts and broken hearts.
If you fill the heart, you get love points, and the broken one, anger points.

Reactions: alex_1212

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I'm sorry if you think that. Don't worry, all characters are 18 or above. Maybe some characters look younger because of the texture.
Sorry but every character in your game but Dad and Adopted Mom look like they are in Middle School or just starting their first year in High School. Even MC and he is suppose to be a Military Veteran. So he should be 21-22(enlisted age 17-18 + 4 years enlistment). But he looks like he needs 2-3 more years till he is even old enough to enlist. You say it is just Texture but the problem is it make the game unbelievable.

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
It seems to be indicated that the game is version 1.0, but when visiting the gallery it is shown that there are only 5 scenes and I have only one not open. Is this a bug in the gallery itself, or is there really no content in the game and 1.0 in the title just to attract the audience?

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
It seems to be indicated that the game is version 1.0, but when visiting the gallery it is shown that there are only 5 scenes and I have only one not open. Is this a bug in the gallery itself, or is there really no content in the game and 1.0 in the title just to attract the audience?
It's not a finished game, and this dev is one of the oblivious ones that labels their first release 1.0 instead of 0.1 or any other number of different and commonplace version conventions. Cause if this dev has demonstrated anything with their game and their posts here, it's that they don't pay attention to the details.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes