B10

Jun 25, 2017
R1NC35T Does broken hearts go into a darker path or do you want to not have them in this game. For me it's unclear if you want to have them or not.

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
R1NC35T Does broken hearts go into a darker path or do you want to not have them in this game. For me it's unclear if you want to have them or not.
For now broken hearts means that you annoy them with your spying and they'll close the doors when they shower, change, etc.(They were not used to someone spying on them before) from here the pick locking system.

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Not too bad, but clickable areas should be marked and there could be references to the tasks.
Thanks dev!

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well...the sandbox is horrible, really basic story, there is no highlight of anything (so good luck to find where to click), you are complete lost on what to do (there is no questlog, no journal, nothing), need to search every hour in every place to find people, there is no hints of anything (what you need to do to progress the story, but hey there is a walkthouth on patreon behind paywall), the personality of the mc is really bad (he say is a military veteran but act like a kid) and let's not forget that he probably got the sloppy seconds from his foster father...this game need a lot of work, and the funny thing is that is not the first game of the developer.

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Well...the sandbox is horrible, really basic story, there is no highlight of anything (so good luck to find where to click), you are complete lost on what to do (there is no questlog, no journal, nothing), need to search every hour in every place to find people, there is no hints of anything (what you need to do to progress the story, but hey there is a walkthouth on patreon behind paywall), the personality of the mc is really bad (he say is a military veteran but act like a kid) and let's not forget that he probably got the sloppy seconds from his foster father...this game need a lot of work, and the funny thing is that is not the first game of the developer.
I respect your opinion because it is correct. Let me work on it and I'll make it right.
Be patient, I'm still new on this field, It's my first sandbox game.
I worked on these codes for a long time until I got them right, but i will improve because i work my ass off everyday!
I want to make people play this game and satisfy them, after all, who wants to make a game that no one plays! It's not like you do this in a few hours or days, it takes weeks and even months to create a game!

And please and I am asking others to, be more lenient with new developers.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I respect your opinion because it is correct. Let me work on it and I'll make it right.
Be patient, I'm still new on this field, It's my first sandbox game.
I worked on these codes for a long time until I got them right, but i will improve because i work my ass off everyday!
I want to make people play this game and satisfy them, after all, who wants to make a game that no one plays! It's not like you do this in a few hours or days, it takes weeks and even months to create a game!

And please and I am asking others to, be more lenient with new developers.
That was a construtive criticism, i'm only pointing of what in my opinion is bad and could be better, if you are thinking that i was being offensive you are wrong, there is a difference between a constructive criticism and criticism, take that as something in my opinion that the game and you as a developer can improve, there's always room to improve no matter what you do.

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
That was a construtive criticism, i'm only pointing of what in my opinion is bad and could be better, if you are thinking that i was being offensive you are wrong, there is a difference between a constructive criticism and criticism, take that as something in my opinion that the game and you as a developer can improve, there's always room to improve no matter what you do.
I already said that I respect your opinion. Everything you said is correct and I appreciate your concern for the game.
Sorry if I expressed myself wrongly and you understood something else.

chopperza

Jan 9, 2021
can't enter main menu

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 94, in <module>
WindowsError: [Error 3] The system cannot find the path specified: u'D:\\dl\\My.innocent.pleasure-0.2-pc\\game\\images/0.2\\Random\\*.*'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 90, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1132, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1085, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
WindowsError: [Error 3] The system cannot find the path specified: u'D:\\dl\\My.innocent.pleasure-0.2-pc\\game\\images/0.2\\Random\\*.*'

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.0.22122003n
Sun Mar 26 04:34:36 2023

Reactions: SirBobby and inkub

alidenyen

Apr 3, 2017
can't enter main menu

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Ren'Py 7.6.0.22122003n
same here!

Reactions: SirBobby

Arheme

Aug 23, 2021
can't enter main menu

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Ren'Py 7.6.0.22122003n

ME TOO

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
just returned from the army yeah right more like an airsoft park clothes are wrong ,hair is wrong ,body not even in shape is he even fully grown !let alone his age complete fail as mc most modern military minimum age is 18 add on min 10 years of service is 28 years old mc looks like he's 15

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: maxbishup

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Sorry guys, I on the merge of uploading the game again! I'm really really sorry that I didn't check the archivated game!

Reactions: ralbert

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Uhh I've never had to be that version Nazi guy but WTF? in game says 1.0 but current version is .20
Don't give me that 'blank can use any version they want to its their game' yeah, No, 1.0 comes After .20 it's basic universal maths. I mean they could call the next version "indigo taint waffle" I guess but it would make less than zero sense
Screenshot_20230325-150620_Firefox Beta.jpg
Anyone know wtf is up with that??

Aug 2, 2022
can't enter main menu

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Ren'Py 7.6.0.22122003n
I got the same error and just used UnRen and extracted the rpa files (option 1). Works fine now

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes